Madow MEN! I CANT STAND IT ANYMORE! STOB BLEAZE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I came back from work yesterday and it was busy. Guess what happened? This Madow with a fetish approached me and started talking to me and getting far too friendly and close. The only reason I even gave him attention was because he seemed like a normal person to me, dressed well and was behaving well from what I saw throughout the week. He started talking about his love for EA women, especially Somalis, how he had a Somali girlfriend and all the weird things they did together :nahgirl:and how he would do anything to have another Somali girlfriend. Anyways the day was about to end and he asked for my number. I said I would give it to him the next day as I was running late for some random stuff I made up, it was the most stupid thing. Just so he would get the hint to back off! Today came round and this guy was waiting for me to arrive. He asked right away for my number. I said I wouldn’t give it to him right away. He started asking why and what made me change my mind. I told him right away that I didn’t want to give it to him
And that my people and skin colour is not a fetish. I walked away, pretending to be busy. Guess what this Madow does? He spreads a rumour around my colleagues telling them I turned him down for being black. Some people approached me and asked me what was going on and I told them straight up everything
Why do the most weird encounters happen to me?
I’m pretty sure no one likes him anymore
but I’m blood thirsty I’d like to ruin his reputation even more
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Never talk to him ignore him

Tbh you have to be more direct. You gave a hmm maybe vibe to him which encouraged him. But if you are not interested you there are ways to be direct and polite at the same time. I guess you work together

Dude. I meant the email corporate security, then he will change, and he will never do some stupid shit again
No thats stupid. Thats a last resort. She said I give you my number tomorrow and he came back for it. Sure he is too eager.....but thats not enough to report someone. Just say no straight. I seen guys at work talk to girls and the girls keep talking and behind their back say he is too much I cant stand him. But all smiles to his face

No thats stupid. Thats a last resort. She said I give you my number tomorrow and he came back for it. Sure he is too eager.....but thats not enough to report someone. Just say no straight. I seen guys at work talk to girls and the girls keep talking and behind their back say he is too much I cant stand him. But all smiles to his face
Read the whole story.

VixR

Veritas
I’m surprised he didn’t call you a b!tchy c.unt!, that you “ain’t shit!!”. That’s their usual move.

I think this one’s harmless, bc he’s not overtly aggressive (he went the rumor route), but keep your eye out.

You should have just said you’re Muslim. It works like a charm even if you don’t have a headscarf on. Most nonMuslims back off after hearing that.

Actually, after hearing about the Jamaican revert who was raping a Somali single mother's son, this would probably attract them.
:gucciwhat::gucciwhat::gucciwhat:

upload_2019-9-26_5-42-14.jpeg

Those sort of threads are generally started by people who were turned down and compensate for what they consider to be “humiliated”. Others, they ignore it totally.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Racism is what it is, why are you discriminating against him? You don't even know anything about him, his character, his persona yet you judge him based on his features that the most high created him with utterly deplorable you ought to be ashamed of yourself utter pestilence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts