Madow is Mad at the Somali community

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ape

Study Sunt Tzu’s, ‘Art of War’.
Lol another wanabee mali these Madows need to stop tryna be us love yourself even if you look like a monkey
Blud y u gonna be peak fam? Dont call that guy a monkey. You can fight back but dont diss his natural facial features.:childplease:

The hatred is very one-sided wallah. It reeks of an inferiority-complex.

Somalis should pay no mind to these Madow low lives like him.

Last edited:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
How come somalis look down on other africans?

Just look at Ethiopia you never seen them talking shit about other africans as much as Somalis

How come somalis look down on other africans?

Just look at Ethiopia you never seen them talking shit about other africans as much as Somalis
Ethiopians are on that pan-African bs so madows worship them. But they're racist too, just a little more quiet about it. They even have words like "bariya", meaning slave, that they use to describe Madows. Somalis are just more open about our xenophobia.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I stopped when this bastard said that Somalis were raped. Fxck him and everything he stands for.

We are not black. We are Somali. He's mad because every AA who doesn't know where they came from look exactly like him. Somalis are recognizable all over the globe. We don't look like them.

Illahay baa kugu dharshay do these people look AA/black?

yusuf1.jpg

DVXcy9sWsAEXxBw.jpg
5d4d7ac46dca54e7cde654bbf19ac1b4.jpg

images

27065af41677d21f3256ce47312dd1dc.jpg

Girls.jpg

Always Lit

Everybody lies, which ones are tolerable??
I AM NOT BLACK.
He has alot of hate inside him wallah kkkk
wallahi i stoppped when he said somalis were raped to explain his whole "thats why they look Arab" point... wuxu waa xayawaan oo umada soomaaliyeed waxbe ka garaneynin...

Wallahi these madow gaalo are cadow wallahi.

somalis are the enemies i wanna have, they are so upfront about their dislike for others, they will tell u what is in their heart whether hate or not, especially reer waqoyi...the odayaal always had me crying.:cryinglaughsmiley:

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Donny said there is no hunger in West Africa in other words we are not poor. Stupid monkey why you lying. Who on earth wants to be from Ghana?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending