Madow girls change their last name to match their step father

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Is your profile correct that you are in Sweden the San Francisco of the Somali diaspora? No wonder you engage in the spreading of filth ideologies. The worst among us are from there. They are worse than the ones in Canada.
Yes I’m from Sweden it’s a good country

Filth ideologies ? Elaborate

It is haraam to change your lineage and your last name ect.

But this is what happens when a man is deadbeat and another man raises the child with love and care.

That man has been more of father to them than their own biological father. Instead of trashing them, you should be disgusted with the sperm donor.

I don't even care abou the last name thing. I could never be a step father. I'm not a simp. Why would I look someone else's kid/decision

To me, the definition of a cuck and a simp is someone who has another man look after his kids. If you're a man who has children and you can't take care of your kids, so your kids call another man "daddy", you're a bakhti.

Imagine thinking all it takes to be a dad is just busting a nut. No wonder the Somali community is a failure.

To me, the definition of a cuck and a simp is someone who has another man look after his kids. If you're a man who has children and you can't take care of your kids, so your kids call another man "daddy", you're a bakhti.

Imagine thinking all it takes to be a dad is just busting a nut. No wonder the Somali community is a failure.

Many on here are unloved and uncared for by their own fathers. Therefore, the idea of a decent man raising and loving a child that isn't his is foreign to them.

Whatever your father does (or so called biological father that the feminists have now made popular to say), does not give you the right to change your name. What he did was wrong but what these girls did is worse 1 trillion fold.

They will give other people ideas like this to dishonour their roots. I thought this was never ever done. Humans have reached the lowest of degeneracy.
Very true

Genesisx72

living off borrowed time
IDK how people could accept step-parents into their family like that. It's obviously a good thing that they did but in my case, I just have too much pride for that shit to happen. :zhqjlmx:

One thing I can't get is how do guys get themself to cry...I've had multiple opportunities to drop a tear or two but nothing comes out.. Am I a dhagax :damn:

How did the stepfather get himself to cry so easily is the big question :hmm:

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
One thing I can't get is how do guys get themself to cry...I've had multiple opportunities to drop a tear or two but nothing comes out.. Am I a dhagax :damn:

The only time a man can cry is front of Allah swt while remembering the Greatness and Glory of The King of Kings

The prophet s.a.w along with many sahabas raised step children. They were more manly than any of you losers.

K.

IDK how people could accept step-parents into their family like that. It's obviously a good thing that they did but in my case, I just have too much pride for that shit to happen. :zhqjlmx:

Step-parents are one of the most evil creatures on earth.

Homewreckers and creators of resentment.

The evil Eedo stereotype is real. Glad I never had to deal with that. :deargod:

*Clears throat*

I can help you with that sir.
images.jpeg

:gucciwhat:

That is the definition of no identity. Imagine your kids did this to you. Your wife divorces you and your kids change their identity for your ex-wifes new husband.

:susp:

I would be very proud to disown them. Good riddance to bad rubbish. That is the biggest betrayal any man can ever face wallahi. It is much worse than being cheated on by a disobedient and dastardly woman. This would cause unimaginable depression and an attack on their masculinity. This is the worse thing a man can ever face in their life.

This has nothing to do with identity seeking, even the Pophet Mohammed (SAW) did the same thing when the orphan child he raised Zaid ibn Harith, suddenly had his family and faher appear out of nowhere claiming that its their son and the father wants to take him, while the Prophet's family refused, the matter was settled by Elders as they asked Zaid ibn Harith the son which of the 2 man he wants for a Family and as Father, Zaid ibn Harith without hesitation jumped unto Prophet's arm proclaiming that this man raised and loved me as his own child and at times even better, there is no fatherly love to me but with this man my father Mohammed that raised me.

Prophet Mohamed in emotional outburst cryed as he took Zaid by his arm and took him to Kaaba in Makkah, where proclaimed infront of Kaaba and the people around there, saying that from now this son of mine i raised is no longer Zaid ibn Harith but Zaid ibn Mohammed.

This all changed after many years though after Allah (SWT) stated the children must recognize their biological father, but i hope you understand the reason behind the girls as even the prophet Mohamed done the same thing.

Their biological father wasn’t only a sperm donor, but he abused them via neglect and physically and mentally abused their mother, while their step father raised them with love and dignity, does Allah favour the former and not the latter? Religion should be encouraging and revealing ayats on their behalf. Any religion that rewards deadbeat fathers and domestic abusive fathers/husbands is immoral.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
I don't get why some of you guys are taking it so person. You can tell his been a great father to the girl and I respect the man for it

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
Yes I’m from Sweden it’s a good country

Filth ideologies ? Elaborate
I once saw a somali man delivering his step-kids to their biological dad it must have been you cuckyahow :mjlol:Saxiib where is your masculinity all i have seen from you is naagnimo

This has nothing to do with identity seeking, even the Pophet Mohammed (SAW) did the same thing when the orphan child he raised Zaid ibn Harith, suddenly had his family and faher appear out of nowhere claiming that its their son and the father wants to take him, while the Prophet's family refused, the matter was settled by Elders as they asked Zaid ibn Harith the son which of the 2 man he wants for a Family and as Father, Zaid ibn Harith without hesitation jumped unto Prophet's arm proclaiming that this man raised and loved me as his own child and at times even better, there is no fatherly love to me but with this man my father Mohammed that raised me.

Prophet Mohamed in emotional outburst cryed as he took Zaid by his arm and took him to Kaaba in Makkah, where proclaimed infront of Kaaba and the people around there, saying that from now this son of mine i raised is no longer Zaid ibn Harith but Zaid ibn Mohammed.

This all changed after many years though after Allah (SWT) stated the children must recognize their biological father, but i hope you understand the reason behind the girls as even the prophet Mohamed done the same thing.

@Lex Luther

An interesting and touching story of adoption and connection, but wasn’t Zayd forced to divorce his wife Zaynab, so Mohamed can marry her because Allah commanded him to marry her? Not a good ending of a story between a father and son (adoption).

Status
Not open for further replies.