Madow girls change their last name to match their step father

Status
Not open for further replies.

SOMALIKNIGHT

Golan Heights belong to Syria

:gucciwhat:

That is the definition of no identity. Imagine your kids did this to you. Your wife divorces you and your kids change their identity for your ex-wifes new husband.

:susp:

I would be very proud to disown them. Good riddance to bad rubbish. That is the biggest betrayal any man can ever face wallahi. It is much worse than being cheated on by a disobedient and dastardly woman. This would cause unimaginable depression and an attack on their masculinity. This is the worse thing a man can ever face in their life.

Last edited:

SOMALIKNIGHT

I don't even care abou the last name thing. I could never be a step father. I'm not a simp. Why would I look someone else's kid/decision

Are you on drugs? Your lineage is more important than your own life. Your blood line is forever, but you are not. This is worse than murder.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
I bet you a lot of Somali women would love to do this, deadbeat fathers don’t deserve anything. If it was allowed to take the name of your stepfather more somalis would be doing it:francis:

VixR

Veritas
Unfortunately, biology isn’t what determines being a good parent.

That was really heartfelt. Good for them, you can tell they mean a lot to each other.

That is the definition of no identity. Imagine your kids did this to you. Your wife divorces you and your kids change their identity for your ex-wifes new husband.

I would be very proud to disown them. Good riddance to bad rubbish. That is the biggest betrayal any man can ever face wallahi. It is much worse than being cheated on by a disobedient and dastardly woman. This would cause unimaginable depression and an attack on their masculinity. This is the worse thing a man can ever face in their life.

At least that cuck got something in return, imagine raising another man's offsprings. :nahgirl:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP

If their biological father treated their mother good and took care of his kids they wouldn’t look for someone else to call their father

“I would be very proud to disown them”

If you as a father ain’t involved what do you expect you can’t pop a lot of kids without being there for them

Mercury

VIP
You don't understand how hurtful and how big of a betrayal this is. You just like to pick fights with men with your feminist agenda.
Betrayal? Lol if your a lousy parent and father don’t act surprised if the kids don’t want nothing to do with you is all I’m saying

Mercury

VIP
There’s nba players like lebron James his father was in and out of his life it’s when he became rich and famous and made it to the nba that the father wanted “work on their relationship “ Guess what he got denied cause he’s better off without him only thing he learn from having an absent father is how to be a better father to his kids

SOMALIKNIGHT

Whatever your father does (or so called biological father that the feminists have now made popular to say), does not give you the right to change your name. What he did was wrong but what these girls did is worse 1 trillion fold.

They will give other people ideas like this to dishonour their roots. I thought this was never ever done. Humans have reached the lowest of degeneracy.

Mercury

VIP
Whatever your father does (or so called biological father that the feminists have now made popular to say), does not give you the right to change your name. What he did was wrong but what these girls did is worse 1 trillion fold.

They will give other people ideas like this to dishonour their roots. I thought this was never ever done. Humans have reached the lowest of degeneracy.
How is it worse lol

SOMALIKNIGHT

There’s nba players like lebron James his father was in and out of his life it’s when he became rich and famous and made it to the nba that the father wanted “work on their relationship “ Guess what he got denied cause he’s better off without him only thing he learn from having an absent father is how to be a better father to his kids

Did he do the unconsciousable act to change his name?

SOMALIKNIGHT

You gonna turn into the hulk now?

Is your profile correct that you are in Sweden the San Francisco of the Somali diaspora? No wonder you engage in the spreading of filth ideologies. The worst among us are from there. They are worse than the ones in Canada.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Technically speaking Americans/Westerners have a different system for a last names, it's similar to our family nicknames like 'Farmaajo' etc. Ours is more direct, u, ur dad, ur grandpa, ur great grandpa etc. So I see no issues with these happy girls taking the last name of their dad, he is epitome of a great human to have stepped in and raise 2 girls as his. It is not easy but the love they showed him truly speaks of his character :)

Status
Not open for further replies.