Madoow guys short story with a xalimo

on average you will not meet better Africans than Senegalese and gambians. Easily better than us tbh. Also are you saying Somali Americans are better than uk because they smash black girls and have respect in the streets? Are we competing who is more ghetto?
what do you mean they are better than us, better how? lool i can barely even see those 2 ethnic groups you mentioned in the day

The blacks in mn are nearly all from Chicago:deadrose:
I know this because the females I smash steady talking abt Chicago to me:deadrose:
Technically Somali males here can pull the habash hoes easily they just don't have alot of habash near them.:kanyeshrug:
The habash aren't doing well to other blacks :kanyeshrug:
The oromos copied us associate wit us and what do you know there females are kept in check also.:heh:
i have like one family branch near south Dakota sides, he told me that in Mn Somali guys literally grab Oromo girls by their arms away from Oromo dudes loool, can you Mareykans confirm??

This thread was posted the other day and it got deleted. She's another single mother in the making, once the kid turns 1 years old and ''the father'' realises he has to pay for the kids food and other expenses, he will be out of the door because that's what most abeed fathers do in the West. She will then make a Youtube video pleading to the Somali community to take her back in, and about how she was done wrong ''by a fuckboy''. Obviously, some simp will come back and raise the child as his own because most men have no standards these days.

Also it's a very similar trend I see with all second generation ethnic minority women across all races and ethnicities, is that they place high standards on their fellow ethnic men(he has to be tall, good looking, and have a good high earning job) but as soon as some ugly chimp like this girls baby father or some other low status male from another ethnicity comes through the door, they open their legs wide for them.

Last edited:

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
7f7.jpg

i have like one family branch near south Dakota sides, he told me that in Mn Somali guys literally grab Oromo girls by their arms away from Oromo dudes loool, can you Mareykans confirm??
Lmfao we could do that we out number them but there family we try not to disrespect them but this wouldn't surprise we do dumb shit all the time:mjlol:
Somalis in group are dangerous they feel invisible had to save habash female from them before they started circling around like sharks and blocked her from escaping :kodaksmiley:

Lmfao we could do that we out number them but there family we try not to disrespect them but this wouldn't surprise we do dumb shit all the time:mjlol:
Somalis in group are dangerous they feel invisible had to save habash female from them before they started circling around like sharks and blocked her from escaping :kodaksmiley:
i’m ngl wallahi a lot of Oromos look identical to us, especially the girls

Kkk feel sorry for her father and brothers, imagine getting cucked by some Madow.

Without honor killing rer UK geljires are done.

Piss off you bootilicious estrogen infested nerd.

You can't be preaching about Islamic morals and what women should do and then the next moment talk about murder. WTF

Trending

Latest posts