Madoow guys short story with a xalimo

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Do you even know what honor killing is?
Murdering someone because they've brought shame and disgrace to you or your family or whatever you're part of.

Straight from Wikipedia

An honor killing or shame killing is the murder of a member of a family, due to the perpetrators' belief that the victim has brought shame or dishonor upon the family, or has violated the principles of a community or a religion

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Not this again. I fully support the losers in our community to marry out. At this rate natural selection will weed out the low iq malis, leaving behind a high iq, attractive stock that are worthy enough to marry somalis of the highest stock. Europeans managed to achieve this by accident, but we can through the exile of useless characters in our community.

:fittytousand::siilaanyosmile:

if they were from the uk then wallahi the lyrics here would be different lmaooo
Can you blame the posters:pachah1:
Converts+west african =UK
Even in the rare case is not they can't help there biased is much funner to blame the uk because the Americans build good rep for themselves and generally have there females in check:pachah1:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Economics state that if demand is low and supply is high meher price shall plummet and shall never recover. Abu Tyrone shall soon offer merely an apple seed instead of the apple itself:cryinglaughsmiley:

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
Even in the rare case is not they can't help there biased is much funner to blame the uk because the Americans build good rep for themselves and generally have there females in check:pachah1:
Let’s not cap star. You have singlehandedly out done yourselves by producing the two most notorious cases. :ulyin:

Naag nool and death row Xalimo. :mjkkk:

You guys are now the patreons of madow marriages

A lot of west Africans are Muslims. Gambia, Senegal some of Ghana and Nigeria. I work with Ghanaian muslim

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Hey guys I just analyzed the responses and I found what I expected plenty of Xalimoz including Hijabi ones cheering her on for marrying Tyrone :mjlaugh:

(notice I didnt even add Abu cuz hes gaal):ohdamn:

Marry Western Xalimos breh :ohreally:

Enjoy

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Let’s not cap star. You have singlehandedly out done yourselves by producing the two most notorious cases. :ulyin:

Naag nool and death row Xalimo. :mjkkk:

You guys are now the patreons of madow marriages
Yes sis but American somalis have creditionals and have for long time been smashing black females add that there respect on street level you can guess why we're more willing to ignore stories like you mentioned.
Ex.
Uk=stabbing,bullied,converts
Mn=criminals,thugs,pills,Isis
On black forums the above state is mentioned for having brave men who kill while when they bring up UK it revolves around bullying males and taking there hoes
Somali males in mn and Toronto are highly talked about by there black counterparts.
A lot of west Africans are Muslims. Gambia, Senegal some of Ghana and Nigeria. I work with Ghanaian muslim
I'll take your word west Africans are rare group to us here.

Luciddreamer

Certified bakhti
Yall niggas are obsessed with what our women do smh

Idk why these women in here are so quiet when they have so much ammo on you
skinny fat brown teeth faraxs

Only one toxic enough to talk sht is @Knowles

Focus on increasing your testosterone and lean muscles mass instead of gossiping about
our women like some prepubescent school girls

Trending

Latest posts