Madoow American who her man died in the Lamu attacks by El-Kebab goes in on Kenya

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

The US army needs to quit overwhelmingly recruiting from the most destitute people in the country. The US armed forces is full of the folks below the poverty line. In the meantime the cadaan sends his kids to university to rule over this madoow when he gets back from serving.

Last edited:

Zayn

Visionary from Garbaharey
Grigori What happened with being Ethiopian? I think I missed that episode sxb plz igadabagee warka

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Its an outlet out of poverty lol. Smart AA's make it to college and dumb ones peddle drugs. In the middle the best option is the military. You get housed payed well and get a pension. Risks are death and ptsd

blade99

FLOATING IN SPACE
Its an outlet out of poverty lol. Smart AA's make it to college and dumb ones peddle drugs. In the middle the best option is the military. You get housed payed well and get a pension. Risks are death and ptsd
Which are huge risk death and ptsd f*ck that work or go to school or both

blade99

FLOATING IN SPACE
Yes, they are denied opportunities on the regular because of the color of their skin yet Hispanic illegal immigrants are given everything these days.
SO the same thing goes for Somalis in Minnesota

America seems like such a shit place with its racism corrupt cops corrupt government poor infrastructure

VixR

Veritas
Most of the force is White, they’re still the majority after all.

It’s not race that determines whether one joins the armed forces. It’s either socioeconomics (attractive benefits), or bc they’re part of a legacy. My ex was part of a military family. I don’t view them as beleaguered people tbh. Dying is a known probable outcome of the job. I’m sure they had a great time before he suffered the misfortune of being killed by a terrorist group.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
8207.jpg

That’s sad wallahi, AAs should not serve for that country considering how there treated.
Exactly, why defend a country that enslaved your people and oppresses them everyday. “ A black man has no place in white man’s army” is one of the best quotes I’ve ever heard.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Most of the force is White, they’re still the majority after all.

It’s not race that determines whether one joins the armed forces. It’s either socioeconomics (attractive benefits), or bc they’re part of a legacy. My ex was part of a military family. I don’t view them as beleaguered people tbh. Dying is a known probable outcome of the job. I’m sure they had a great time before he suffered the misfortune of being killed by a terrorist group.

Half true

Mind you that those cadaans who join the armed forces happen to unwealthy ones. So many people go into it to have a good financial future.

Just a little group of them do it out of family tradition, status and patriotism.

Majority are economical situation

Nope! He didn’t have a great time. I have a friend linguist contractor based in Djibouti and they’re not allowed to go into the city because of fear of them getting killed. They’re trapped in the camp

VixR

Veritas
Half true

Mind you that those cadaans who join the armed forces happen to unwealthy ones. So many people go into it to have a good financial future.

Just a little group of them do it out of family tradition, status and patriotism.

Majority are economical situation

Nope! He didn’t have a great time. I have a friend linguist contractor based in Djibouti and they’re not allowed to go into the city because of fear of them getting killed. They’re trapped in the camp
I’ve visited a major base in TX where they train recruits. They have recruits assigned across bases all over the US for basic training. They were mostly White.

I also think it’s a good move if you do come from a disadvantaged background, or otherwise could use a supplement for major schooling. The benefits are warranted for the potential sacrifice they’re making. There are all kinds of careers in USAF. Not all military careers are in the line of fire, and for those who are, what they suffer is no different from what any soldier in the world would suffer w/o those benefits.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Exactly, why defend a country that enslaved your people and oppresses them everyday. “ A black man has no place in white man’s army” is one of the best quotes I’ve ever heard.
They secretly love white people they pretend they don't :manny:
Germans twice gave them option to join them each time they refused in the same army they fought for they were getting called ni gger while fighting against germans:dead:

Trending