MADOOW-American came out of prison, went in as a teen, spent 20 years in there. Converted to Islam and now can be expected to land a Xaliimo w/o meher

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
:deadpeter::dead:

You guys really over play this Abu Tyrone meme.

The overwhelming majority of Halimos prefer Somali men, so where does this even come from?
:drakewtf:

And since when the hell is @Angelina against marrying a Faraax? She takes the piss out of us a lot and, frankly, it's well earned but last I checked she's pretty loyalist about things like the deen and marriage.

And since when the hell is @Angelina against marrying a Faraax? She takes the piss out of us a lot and, frankly, it's well earned but last I checked she's pretty loyalist about things like the deen and marriage.

Didn't you know? Any form of constructive criticism and any questioning of the rampant disrespect of women means you want to get with a madow revert. That's their logic. I mean @TekNiKo thinks i'm attacking him because I questioned why he thinks kicking your 3 month old baby and wife/girlfriend out is funny. These are type of degenerates we have on this forum.

i-had-the-same-thought-exactly-caroline.gif

Angelina seems devout and sensible, so these dudes are either taking the piss or they take some perverse delight in such thoughts.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Why do reverts pay no meher.

It is almost always the case that these guys pay nothing or she only ask him to take her to San Diego for a honeymoon (keep in mind he can’t go out of the country for the next 10 years due to his probation period). :drakewtf::kanyehmm::kanyehmm:

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Reverts are a no for me, Inshallah I will find a good farax. I will go through his searchc history, if he was ever on ssp then it’s a no for me

Trending