MADOOW-American came out of prison, went in as a teen, spent 20 years in there. Converted to Islam and now can be expected to land a Xaliimo w/o meher

I knew from the get-go that the relationship he fell into with his high school sweetheart was doomed from the start. He went into it out of pure emotions. You can tell that her vocabulary remained the same from their high school days. He in the other hand became a thoughtful, philosophical wholesome man.
I am sure he’ll be advised by his spiritual leader to seek a “Muslimah” . He’ll also point him towards a Xaliimo.
(hey I’m not against it…I’ve seen too many xalimos end up with mainly upright pious recently released madoow convert. A lot of the times xaliimos tell this amazing tale. They talk about the discipline and the affection…..my bike of contention is Why did they not demand a $20k meher from these guys).
Prison has really changed him socially and emotionally. The guy has interacted with women since he was a teenager. She seems honest and loyal. They really wanna fix their marriage and working with a marriage therapist. I wish this hard working madow couple the best .

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Prison has really changed him socially and emotionally. The guy has interacted with women since he was a teenager. She seems honest and loyal. They really wanna fix their marriage and working with a marriage therapist. I wish this hard working madow couple the best .

Remove your emotions and look at the reality
It won’t work. What ur therapist gonna do.
His experience and current lifestyle is incompatible with hers.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Well you do drive a truck and have a bunch half ajanab kids who wouldn't think your sick in the head .

Cheers mate

By the way shout out to @Arma HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND ENJOY YOUR 30S MATE.

keep my half Madoow kids out of it.
I only got two of their kind.

Trending

Latest posts