Madoobe

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore
He turned Jubaland into the no.1 charcoal exporting region in the world with the help of his business partners: Kenya and Alshabab.

View attachment 134288
View attachment 134289
View attachment 134290
You are desperate dishonest person!!!
These are Alshaabab Charcoal 2011 to 2012. When Mujaahidiin Rascanboony and Mujaahid Ahmed Mohamed Islaan captured Jubaland, These are what they found 2011 to 2012.
These Coals in the dekada shaabab trying to export.
Stop fucking lying and stop making store, you lost get over it!!!!
Very dishonest!!!

What has madoobe done for jubbaland
Nothing really. The only place he has done something about is Kismayo. He put most of Jubbaland budget/aid money into Kismayo while neglecting the rest. He ignores when his Kenyan masters bombs Gedo and middle juba. He has been president for the last decade and any objective observer can see that he has failed. He failed in liberating JL, he failed in reconciliation among clans and he failed to gain Jubbalanders trust and support. He did gain outside recognition and Puntland support but we will see how far that will take him.

shut the f*ck up, mine family lived in afmadow for generations. i'm well aware of the charcoal trade which was happening since the kacaan era you alarmist retard.

Lies, you and Madoobe are from Ethiopia. And how dare you say there was charcoal trade during SB.....now I know you are 100% lying.

Take your Ethiopian ass back to Ethiopia and take Madoobe with you.

Negelle Qulle Tears hold no Value

2205107D-ECE8-4F2F-9FF0-EC4414B16876.jpeg
D914EBA9-0D83-4455-8F10-E3A962EBCD2C.jpeg

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore
Nothing really. The only place he has done something about is Kismayo. He put most of Jubbaland budget/aid money into Kismayo while neglecting the rest. He ignores when his Kenyan masters bombs Gedo and middle juba. He has been president for the last decade and any objective observer can see that he has failed. He failed in liberating JL, he failed in reconciliation among clans and he failed to gain Jubbalanders trust and support. He did gain outside recognition and Puntland support but we will see how far that will take him.
Look your criticism is fair one, is your opinion, whether is correct or not is different story.Ahmed Madoobe is politician, so you can criticize him, what he did and what he didn't do. Surely you can say that he didn't liberate Middle Juba and no resource sharing by region. But all of that he could have done it, if he was getting support from Federal government, instead of undermine him and dividing the people. Federal government is to blame all of that.
But other mother fucks are trying to use older shabaab photo to blame Jubaland.
Very dishonest!!
Those charcoal photos, some are from Baraawe.
Most charcoal shabaab exported from Kismaayo were from Baraawe and Jilib region.

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
Lies, you and Madoobe are from Ethiopia. And how dare you say there was charcoal trade during SB.....now I know you are 100% lying.

Take your Ethiopian ass back to Ethiopia and take Madoobe with you.
if there was not charcoal consumption nor trade why would siad barre impose a ban to begin with?:snoop:
Screenshot_20200728-211356_Drive.jpg

Screenshot_20200728-205509_Firefox.jpg

Screenshot_20200728-212856_Drive.jpg
Screenshot_20200728-211025_Drive.jpg

Screenshot_20200728-205509_Firefox.jpg
Screenshot_20200728-212856_Drive.jpg
Screenshot_20200728-211025_Drive.jpg

i'm not even denying the effect of charcoal trade, i'm against alarmist using outdated pictures from 2011. and
what do i gain from claiming to be from an underdeveloped district of a failed state?

if there was not charcoal consumption nor trade why would siad barre impose a ban to begin with?:snoop: View attachment 134437

View attachment 134424
View attachment 134434View attachment 134435View attachment 134435View attachment 134436
View attachment 134424View attachment 134434View attachment 134435View attachment 134436View attachment 134437
i'm not even denying the effect of charcoal trade, i'm against alarmist using outdated pictures from 2011. and
what do i gain from claiming to be from an underdeveloped district of a failed state?

Are you stupid, your own source says SB banned it??? So charcoal trade did not happen under the Kacaan watch as you implied but you cousin Madoobe and your masters Kenya are sure loving in.

Like I said you are not from Jubbaland. Go back to Ethiopia you Ethiopian and take Madoobe the other Habeshi with you.

Prime Minister

Somali Promotion Agent
I will answer this in good faith

Madoobe achievement

1) placated kismayo and made it a safe stop.kismayo is a large city and the security and safety is excellent.

2) hes also build and dealt with the IDP (internally displaced people) in a better manner than most cities. And encouraged locals to help out

3) he’s also fair when it comes to deal of business and local community.

Madobe failures

1) tribalism in the city with large amount of new inhabitants being from the same clan

2) lack of genuine political reconciliation

3) large areas not under his control main kismayo and the outskirts of the city.

4) the coal trade and general corruption with Kenya ( most people don’t blame him to much as he doesn’t have the power to stop Kenya regardless) but he does take his cut

5) finally the main issue is his close ties to his tribe men’s in garissa as well as being able to be controlled by the Kenyan government.
Thank you this is a good summary I believe.

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
Are you stupid, your own source says SB banned it??? So charcoal trade did not happen under the Kacaan watch as you implied but you cousin Madoobe and your masters Kenya are sure loving in.

Like I said you are not from Jubbaland. Go back to Ethiopia you Ethiopian and take Madoobe the other Habeshi with you.
what did i say retard?
if there was not charcoal consumption nor trade why would siad barre impose a ban to begin with?
should provide evidence of it happening before shabaab showed up.

what did i say retard?

should provide evidence of it happening before shabaab showed up.

You said charcoal trade happened since the Kacaan period, implying it started during the Kacaan and continued every since. But according to your own source SB banned any illegal felling of trees in Somalia. So it never started during the Kacaan and it was stopped during the SB years. It might have restarted since the civil war but reports show a large increase since Madoobe and your masters the Kenyans came.

You wanted to absolve your cousin Madoobe and your master Kenya and instead blame the wadani SB. We see right through you.

Kenyan slave boy.

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
You said charcoal trade happened since the Kacaan period, implying it started during the Kacaan and continued every since. But according to your own source SB banned any illegal felling of trees in Somalia. So it never started during the Kacaan and it was stopped during the SB years. It might have restarted since the civil war but reports show a large increase since Madoobe and your masters the Kenyans came.

You wanted to absolve your cousin Madoobe and your master Kenya and instead blame the wadani SB. We see right through you.

Kenyan slave boy.
now i'm kenyan?:chrisfreshhah:

i sourced you charcoal still being cut and consumed in a alarming years after the ban was imposed by Siad.
i'm done talking with you.

Last edited:
now i'm kenyan?:chrisfreshhah:

i sourced you charcoal still being cut and consumed in a alarming years after the ban was imposed by Siad.

i'm done talking with you.

You are an Ethiopian but a Kenyan slave just like your cousin Madoobe ( an native Ethiopian with Kenyan masters)

There was extreme increase in charcoal trading when Madoobe came with his Kenyan masters. Are you denying that???

Your one source says that. However, the facts on the ground are that when Siad Barre was President , JL was mainly untouched and Siad Barre introduced a massive tree planting initiative and passed environmental protection laws.

Since the 10 years of Madoobe and Kenyans millions of trees have been cut in JL.

You trying to absolve Madoobe and Kenyans and instead blame SB is disgusting. Not surprising coming from an Ethiopian who licks Kenyan ass though.

One positive thing about him is his glow up, MashaAllah
You are an Ethiopian but a Kenyan slave just like your cousin Madoobe ( an native Ethiopian with Kenyan masters)

There was extreme increase in charcoal trading when Madoobe came with his Kenyan masters. Are you denying that???

Your one source says that. However, the facts on the ground are that when Siad Barre was President , JL was mainly untouched and Siad Barre introduced a massive tree planting initiative and passed environmental protection laws.

Since the 10 years of Madoobe and Kenyans millions of trees have been cut in JL.

You trying to absolve Madoobe and Kenyans and instead blame SB is disgusting. Not surprising coming from an Ethiopian who licks Kenyan ass though.

Madoobe liberated the Land from the terrorist Als and Barre Hiiraale and when he entered he saw many piles of charcoal bags left behind by the terrorists and disposed of them. Booty Huuraale was an Ethiopian sponsored Terrorist who was given the proper smack. Also Your uncle Xaarmaajo is trying very hard to catch up to his master.
A51599FC-1FFB-4742-84C6-F48C353EEB62.jpeg

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual

nigga, forest areas in middle juba shrunk by 60% between 1960-1987
IMG_20190702_112424.jpg
IMG_20190702_112426.jpg

Trending