Madoobe

That is what I want to know as well.

Madoobe has done nothing positive for JL. He has stood by and watched Kenya bomb innocent people of JL. And he shares charcoal money 3 ways with AS and Kenya turning Somalia's breadbasket into a desert.

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual

Madoobe has done nothing positive for JL. He has stood by and watched Kenya bomb innocent people of JL. And he shares charcoal money 3 ways with AS and Kenya turning Somalia's breadbasket into a desert.
:comeon:
truly look at the barren desert that jland has become, thanks to madoobe.
ELMgXOgXsAEoJgU.jpg
ELMgmVFXYAAoFYx.jpg
33587407.jpg

I will answer this in good faith

Madoobe achievement

1) placated kismayo and made it a safe stop.kismayo is a large city and the security and safety is excellent.

2) hes also build and dealt with the IDP (internally displaced people) in a better manner than most cities. And encouraged locals to help out

3) he’s also fair when it comes to deal of business and local community.

Madobe failures

1) tribalism in the city with large amount of new inhabitants being from the same clan

2) lack of genuine political reconciliation

3) large areas not under his control main kismayo and the outskirts of the city.

4) the coal trade and general corruption with Kenya ( most people don’t blame him to much as he doesn’t have the power to stop Kenya regardless) but he does take his cut

5) finally the main issue is his close ties to his tribe men’s in garissa as well as being able to be controlled by the Kenyan government.

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
He controls most of Lower Juba he also has brought peace and order to the deep south an almost impossible feat for anyone else.

Under him Kismayo has seen massive development from where it was prior with Barre Hiraale land prices have under gone 20x increases in many areas. when not fighting the federal government he has managed to fight for areas in Afmadow district and Badhaadhe district and as of recent Jamaame.

All of Lower Juba has seen development unlike any other admin previous he has also removed qabiil from the most fought over city in Somali history and brought justice to it with no favoring of his clansman in the event of a crime. He is the greatest Somali politician as of right now by a mile.

the folks who hate him come from either Negelle,Cabdudwaaq or some other BHoon areas and are jealous of the respective calm and prospects of development he’s brought to the region. We are not where we wanted to be today but we are better off now then we were 10 years back
:samwelcome:

the folks who hate him come from either Negelle,Cabdudwaaq or some other ***** areas and are jealous of the respective calm and prospects of development he’s brought to the region. We are not where we wanted to be today but we are better off now then we were 10 years back
:samwelcome:
How many roads have he build :cosbyhmm:

Why didn’t your “Mucalimo” used his Borrowed Ethiopian technicals to shoot down the Kenyan Planes in Ceel Cadde. :wow:

Also you want to rewash about charcoal when it’s a common trade in Mogadishu.. :mjpls:.

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
Are you now pretending Somali does not have a deforestation and desertification problem due to the charcoal trade?

Of course you are not a native Jubbalander like Madoobe so you don't give a shit about the deforestation and charcoal trade in JL.
shut the f*ck up, mine family lived in afmadow for generations. i'm well aware of the charcoal trade which was happening since the kacaan era you alarmist retard.

Automaton

The founder of Somali Civil Liberties Union(SCLU)
He turned Jubaland into the no.1 charcoal exporting region in the world with the help of his business partners: Kenya and Alshabab.

char.jpg

char1.jpg

char3.jpg

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I love Ahmed Madoobe, since he came Kismaayo is rising development wise. It's the second most important federal member state politically. JL also provides a check n balance on PL, in-case our leaders go rogue on federalism. JL will collapse the day sade is elected. Just like HG are banned from villa somalia, we all know sade(kastumo cayr) is banned also because they ruined this nation with they're moryanimo. Abdillahi Yusuf lifted the nation back up, to the point these stupid h0tu are bragging about hamar, but they don't know who paid the sacrifices for mogadishu in lives and money was reer puntland.

@hawa-ali I saw the cheap shot you did at me about darod being an ethnicity, but your mogadishu was built by puntlanders when all somalis fled hamar, the first to return was Puntlanders. We marched with our boots and cleaned out the habar gedir moryan, ahmed madoobe marched from ras kamboni into kismaayo and cleaned out sade moryans. The rest is history, lets move on. Somalia is now established, cities are progressing because of this kab iyo lax leadership.

Trending