Madoobe says he cant arm tribes against AS

Velœcity

Bosaaso iyo Qandala
Madoobe has enough soldiers to do the job. No need to arm the shacab.
ilkkayar will forever be salty talking shit online because that's all they can do.
He doesn’t wanna Sxb walaalkis Cagjar offer him soldier he said he doesn’t wanna kill Muslim Somalis. Even magaciisi peacemaker admit this

throne will be passed to Kismayo harti native thank @bidenkulaha adeer for 4.5 model sharing ❤🙏🏾

He doesn’t wanna Sxb walaalkis Cagjar offer him soldier he said he doesn’t wanna kill Muslim Somalis. Even magaciisi peacemaker admit this

throne will be passed to Kismayo harti native thank @bidenkulaha adeer for 4.5 model sharing ❤🙏🏾
kkk if he was a mooryaan, he would arm just the ogaden, but he's shaikh. he has enough fighters to take care of AS and you'll see soon. Another 5 year incoming for my adeer, rivers of tear incoming from certain folks who can only talk shit online lol

Velœcity

Bosaaso iyo Qandala
kkk if he was a mooryaan, he would arm just the ogaden, but he's shaikh. he has enough fighters to take care of AS and you'll see soon. Another 5 year incoming for my adeer, rivers of tear incoming from certain folks who can only talk shit online lol
Be honest guys you love him just for qabiil atleast replace with non Shiekh Ogaden who will do the job

I like him his too nice that’s only problem we will replace mudane president Ahmed Madoobe Islam inshallah we will name a couple road after him and airport to remember him and get him brand new harti president inshallah what are your thoughts boowe?🥰

Be honest guys you love him just for qabiil atleast replace with non Shiekh Ogaden who will do the job

I like him his too nice that’s only problem we will replace mudane president Ahmed Madoobe Islam inshallah we will name a couple road after him and airport to remember him and get him brand new harti president inshallah what are your thoughts boowe?🥰
if you can find any shaikh from rival clans, we will take him. only we produce shaikhs, everyone else produces bloodthirsty moryans.
I'll see you in kismayo for some qumbo kkk

Calaami

Garaadka Guud ee Beesha Calaamka
To be fair Puntland doesn't want to war Warsengali and other langaabs who can turn against them. Many of them supported Farmajoo against Deni and Dayaano family against Deni. Those weapons will also go back into terrorist hands as langaabs are sympathetic and supportive to terrorist since they believe they are sidelined by Mahmoud Saleebaan. Besides the terrorist threat is very small and already contained. Hiirshebelle and Galmudug is different because the local Hawiye clans are very pro president Hassan and very anti Al-shabab.
Maxamuud Salebaan have like 7 of the 66 MPs in the state parliament. I don’t see the boogeyman that everyone else sees. :comeon:

Velœcity

Bosaaso iyo Qandala
Maxamuud Salebaan have like 7 of the 66 MPs in the state parliament. I don’t see the boogeyman that everyone else sees. :comeon:
Wow really? I was expecting more cuz they sure love politics. aad bay u jecel yihiin

who cares about politics when you can have 30% share of half the businesses in Bosaso @Libaax-Joore cali Saleeban are like the Jews of Somalia ma garatay kkk

I See Reaction GIF by Bounce

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
They have 12 sometimes 13
5 cisse mohamud
4 omar mohamud
3 osman mohamud bari
1share between bah dubeys,reer omar iyo arab saleeh

Hamzza

VIP
They inhabit most of Nugaal, so they got the lion share of that gobol since PL parliament seats is divided among regions, originally Nugaal got 12 seats but they gave 2 seats to others, and this is why they only got 1 seat in the federal parliament where Cumar and Cismaan got 2 each.
They have 2mp in the federal parliament. 1 in Puntland and the other in Jubaland.
Ciise waa laandheere

Last edited:

Libaax-Joore

VIP
They have 2mp in the federal parliament. 1 in Puntland and the other in Jubaland.
Ciise waa laandheere
On federal level Cisse mohamud gets only 3 mp
2 golaha shacabka
1 sentor aqalka sare, same like the other 2 mohamud they are scam other Majerteeen mohamud saleebaan wa power hungry

Libaax-Joore

VIP
They inhabit most of Nugaal, so they got the lion share of that gobol since PL parliament seats is divided among regions, originally Nugaal got 12 seats but they gave 2 seats to others.

It’s pethatic they get 5 well some subclan of Majerteeen don’t get nothing we should move from this 4.5 system wa dulmi

Trending