Madoobe says he cant arm tribes against AS

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

The weak Madoobe has made every clan hate him in JL so now he begs those clans to bring their weapons as if Beelaha sharafta leh ee Gobolka Gedo will ever liberate for Madoobe we are aready free :chrisfreshhah:

The weak Madoobe has made every clan hate him in JL so now he begs those clans to bring their weapons as if Beelaha sharafta leh ee Gobolka Gedo will ever liberate for Madoobe we are aready free :chrisfreshhah:

President Ahmed Madoobe will always rule you. Get used to it. We are getting sick and tired of your calcaaal.

Hamzza

VIP
Gallan said this
20220920_213357.jpg

Last edited:
Axmed Madoobe knows nobody messeswith him in Jubbaland. Sheekhaal, Gaalecel MX etc are waiting for the opportunity to oust. Im actually scared their may be many clan wars in Kismaayo once Kenyan troops leave.

Isaaq Hoorow ( MR 17 SEPTEMBER) u dhashay beesha Macalinweyne oo diiday in Ciidama oo Masar tababaraysaa laga qoro gobolka Gedo.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
President Ahmed Madoobe will always rule you. Get used to it. We are getting sick and tired of your calcaaal.
Go away and stop following me little MJ pest, we know your not Sacad Saciid. Madoobe is Mayor of Kismayo and is as useless as you are.

Madoobe has enough soldiers to do the job. No need to arm the shacab.
ilkkayar will forever be salty talking shit online because that's all they can do.