Madoobe is looting FGS land now

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

He is giving out plots to his immediate subtribe. This corrupt man has no shame.

This is Jubaland Territory not the foreign concept called SFG. Let’s talk about how many plots of land your Marehan family looted in Mogadishu and it’s surroundings :trumpsmirk:

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore

He is giving out plots to his immediate subtribe. This corrupt man has no shame.
No not his allies
They are ex MPs and first MPs
They fought for Jubaland and they deserved it.
The land is north of Kismaayo, nobody lives now and Ex Somali Air Force land.

cow

VIP
Closest Alsheydaan rule is Jamame 70km away
This land is just few km from city center

i been to kismaayo, a few KM away from kismaayo is shabaab rule. i know that land very well. that land is very cheap for two reasons.

1) it is land without proper papers
2) it is land controlled by al shabaab.

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore
i been to kismaayo, a few KM away from kismaayo is shabaab rule. i know that land very well. that land is very cheap for two reasons.

1) it is land without proper papers
2) it is land controlled by al shabaab.
Where in few Km North , west and south???
Where?
You are talking ass man

cow

VIP
Where in few Km North , west and south???
Where?
You are talking ass man

in every direction, dalxiis direction there is al shabab, airport direction there is al shabaab. every direction outside kismaayo there is al shabaab.

Madoobe basically gave them land that these guys can never actually own.

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP

Madobe should build a scarface mansion for himself in kismayo :silanyosmile:
big bang theory scarface GIF

cow

VIP
Madoobe is a moryaan but i doesnt count when we sell The tiyaatarka qaranka.

you are a doqon tiyaarta qaran was originally build by siyad barre then renovated by farmaajo, during the 30 years of mayham tiyaatarka qaran was a place where donkeys pissed and shat at.

who rebuild it? you are an idiot. you have no shame whatsoever claiming a rebuild the national theatre.

this is 2017 when farmaajo was elected.

tiyaatarka-qaranka1.jpg

this is 2020

106088710_3106700849414372_3475248246106657143_o-1024x576.jpg
Ye Farmaajo was only at the ceremony. A company build it just like the stadium.

cow

VIP
Ye Farmaajo was only at the ceremony. A company build it just like the stadium.

why didn't the company rebuild it during the last 30 years? why not during hassan sheikh or sheikh sharif era? waryaa get out of here with your nonsense and since when does a company build a national building without any compensation.

you are too bitter to acknowledge accomplishments of president farmaajo which are things that will be inherited by the somali people. while your hutu presidents only left destruction and emplty national treasury.

why didn't the company rebuild it during the last 30 years? why not during hassan sheikh or sheikh sharif era? waryaa get out of here with your nonsense and since when does a company build a national building without any compensation.

you are too bitter to acknowledge accomplishments of president farmaajo which are things that will be inherited by the somali people. while your hutu presidents only left destruction and emplty national treasury.
No, they did it know. AAbe Farmaajo was there for "igu sawir" moment.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Smart move. Now they'll have an incentive to clear the area of AS.

That's how FGS should handle it.

Give away proper certificates for huge plots of land and tax for it.

If they want to keep it they'll have to make it productive and secure it.

Chess move.

Trending