Madoobe is looting FGS land now

cow

VIP
I thought it was unclaimed land.

Do you have any sources? Not calling you out. Just interested in learning more about this.
that land does not have proper papers, throughout the last 30 years people owned and sold it. but it does not have proper deeds. i was offered that land for very cheap.

@SPMLegend

you have never been to kismaayo, if you have say walaahi.
Youre Weird Orson Welles GIF

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore
I thought it was unclaimed land.

Do you have any sources? Not calling you out. Just interested in learning more about this.
Don’t listen to him
He is talking PS
The land is belongs to Somali Air Force
Now Jubaland Government gave to MPs and is legitimate
End of story

cow

VIP
Don’t listen to him
He is talking PS
End of story

there is no such a thing as jubbaland Government. And Madoobe henchmen cannot even go there without 10 tekinkos guarding them like the video we just saw.

Last edited:
there is no such a thing as jubbaland Government. And Madoobe henchmen cannot even go there without 10 tekinkos guarding them like the video we just saw.
I only saw 1 suv truck and civilian vehicles in the supposed video :stopit:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Don’t listen to him
He is talking PS
End of story
How can a state give away federal land? Its illegal and unacceptable. Airforce deserves their land.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Doesn’t really matter.

When Somalia becomes stable, the FGS can demolish any construction on these lands.

Same goes for the Amal bank construction at Xeero Siinaay in Galkacyo.

reer

VIP
Doesn’t really matter.

When Somalia becomes stable, the FGS can demolish any construction on these lands.

Same goes for the Amal bank construction at Xeero Siinaay in Galkacyo.
too much has been settled on. general morgans old base in xamar has been settled on too. might aswell just legalize it. too much hassle resettling poor people.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
too much has been settled on. general morgans old base in xamar has been settled on too. might aswell just legalize it. too much hassle resettling poor people.

Government should build low cost public housing in the future.

House all these squatters then renovate these areas.

A lot of this land is in prime real estate across the city and it rightfully belongs to the Somali people not niggas that greased some politicians palms.

This also goes for the government land in Xamar that has been built on by businesses.

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore
I think is good idea to give to these MPs
They are investing, is whole small city 84 families, it will have clinic, police station, water area, market.
Air Force can move to maybe Afmadow or Buale

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
looting property and land, extortion, illegal charcoal trade and pocketing all the revenue from the ports, that all Madoobe was about, and he has the backing of Kenya who are after the sea and creating a buffer zone in JL.

Trending