Madobe’s deal with rivals is Ogaden clan pact-AMISOM head

You are the one who is a bastard go hang yourself.

So you dont care that he supported iley. Islamically, not that you care, you are just as complicit for ileys crimes then. You have no business here defending Ogaden considering you dont even care about the very people you defend. What a xawayaan.

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
Tell me what did ever do for Sool and Sanaag? Nothing, do you just support someone who never even digged a water hole in your region blindfully? we have Dhulos supporting him all over social media and enrolled heavily in his SNA militia and dying for that Ethiopian lap dog.

Interfere kulahaa, Kismayo is Harti city, stop claiming our land you dumb weirdo, your Aabo Siyad resettled you there just few decades ago from Ethiopia, you have nothing to do with Kismayo, worry about your mosquito and cholera ridden Gaajohaarey.

View attachment 119719

FOH ''Harti'' kulaha. ''Harti'' is not one entity as a unit. Claim your sub like a man you langaabyahow. Kismayo is a MX city. Stop claiming my tropical port city and lands you gaal gaal dhalay retarded wecel. Why you bringing up MSB? Obsessed much? MSB wasn't alive in the 1800's when I came and conquered Jubaland my native state :ehh: How about you go back to Qandela and stop being a nuisance. Garbaharey and Kismayo are both mines
MX Kismayo majority.JPG

Not from there but my tribe lives there, that's like telling an Cabudwaaq MX not to care about Gedo. Barre Hiiraale sided with former USC moryaans and his militia (The JVA) looted MJ homes and caused a mess in the region, this is well known and that's why OG/MX rivalry exists, Barre planted the seeds of instability in the region. I have no problems with Marehan but we need to be honest about the truth, even if one doesn't like it.

I respect you fam you seem qabow a rarity apart from your counterparts. A MX from Cabudwaaq Gobolada Dhexe can care about his brothers in his native state Jubaland. I know your sub are among shacab you and @kickz are good reps for your clan. Barre Hiiraale was a man that fought on his own xiiniyo as a laandheere MX man. The man pushed USC outta Jubaland in the civil war his legacy is goated. He isn't like Dhuxuleyste a retard weak ass pussy who couldn't beat him 1 v 1 so used and called Kenya coward move from the coward reminds me of KD the baller dawg. JVA are the founding father of Jubaland. RKB are Kenyan slave condoms. During Barre Hiiraale reign in Jubaland no homes were looted or no civilians were killed but ppl from your sub mostly business get killed by the terrorist but we don't hear a peep of disagreement from your ppl's side which is astonishing to say no peep about him or Omar Jess killing over 500 ppl but your like ''hey let's point fingers at Barre Hiiraale'' he was too soft on your kin :icon lol: And you dare to say he was the one that ''planted'' instability when the instability was brought by Kenya and their lackey. Respect your take even tho its hella flawed. I'm speaking civil with you for a reason your sane. IOG says in this text the ppl that were laborers for Barre Hiiraale had no ''influence'' or clout and were ruled by the Superior clan MX
HG Cayr MX slaves.JPG

All these men will land in hell, Hiirale, Morgan,Madoobe, Trash who work with foreign occupers like ethiopia ,kenya and kill people of the same ethnic group based on ridicolous ideas like qabiil f*ck them but f*ck nabar and naxdin as well

Trending

Latest posts