MADNESS! Farmaajo taken 2 an Eritrean town who claim 2 be Somalis, raw meat eating Somalis

Status
Not open for further replies.

VIP
Well you’re in the wrong forum hun

Think long and hard about what you hate about them...maybe there was something that happened in your childhood..what about their flag, it looks fun

I guess this is an extra name I can add to my list of users I hate form somaliland

1. I'm not from somaliland

2. Could you please elaborate on why you hate me, m'lady?

Eritreans are fleeing their country, Somalis are going to Eritrea to claim refugee status. Wow. Amazing. Don't they know that Eritrea is the North Korea of Africa. They will become slaves to govt projects.

VIP
1. You’re from the Male Specie
2. You tried to correct me in a public forum where I’m highly respected.

"Highly respected". Unlike yourself some of us have lives and don't spend every waking hour of the day on this website. Your sspot clout isn't currency nayaa. You're letting false praise get to your head, dhulka cagaha dhig

Muji

VIP
"Highly respected". Unlike yourself some of us have lives and don't spend every waking hour of the day on this website. Your sspot clout isn't currency nayaa. You're letting false praise get to your head, dhulka cagaha dhig

Why are you being so cruel?

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Eritreans are fleeing their country, Somalis are going to Eritrea to claim refugee status. Wow. Amazing. Don't they know that Eritrea is the North Korea of Africa. They will become slaves to govt projects.

It’s ok for the Somalis to be there because they are not running away from forced conscription

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts