MADNESS! Farmaajo taken 2 an Eritrean town who claim 2 be Somalis, raw meat eating Somalis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muji

VIP
Yes I am Isaaq. :trumpsmirk:

Most of my anti-isaaq comments are to piss off r.kelly @Prince Abubu and ofcourse the one I shan’t mention for obvious reasons...

6833EEB7-1D50-4D0A-B71B-E0F6ED23F5DF.gif

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
What the hell is an isaaq dialect? No such thing. Clans don't have dialects, regions do.

Actually @Knowles is correct. Standard Somali is mutually intelligible but there is clan-based differences in how people talk. If you are a native speaker you can usually guess what clan someone hails from.

For example I am from Gabiley, and the Gadabursi right next door to us in Borama speak a bit differently even though we are both culturally part of Western Somaliland. The difference is subtle but it is there if you know what to look for. Even all Isaaqs don't speak the same. The accent @Knowles is probably referring to is the Burcaawi accent since they are known for their passionate, electrified speech.

VIP
Actually @Knowles is correct. Standard Somali is mutually intelligible but there is clan-based differences in how people talk. If you are a native speaker you can usually tell what region, and

For example I am from Gabiley, and the Gadabursi next door to us in Borama speak a bit differently. Even all Isaaqs don't speak the same. The accent @Knowles is probably referring to is the Burcawi accent.

Of course no somali is 100% identical but the somali i speak is pretty much the exact same somali you speak cos we're from the same region

Clans don't have dialects!

Cumar

VIP
Of course no somali is 100% identical but the somali i speak is pretty much the exact same somali you speak cos we're from the same region

Clans don't have dialects!

We belong to the same language group (Northern Somali), but we speak different dialects.

Screen Shot 2018-07-30 at 01.43.01.png

Cumar

VIP
So a ciise in djibouti speaks a diffrent dialect than his isaaq or samroon neighbours? Ur qac bro

No, I mean an Ciise in Djibouti speaks a different dialect than an Isaaq in Hargeisa or a Samaroon in Borama.

An Isaaq or Samaroon who was born and grew up in Djibouti would speak with the Ciise accent. Just like how Somalis who are born in the UK speak with a British accent.

VIP
No, I mean an Ciise in Djibouti speaks a different dialect than an Isaaq in Hargeisa or a Samaroon in Borama.

An Isaaq or Samaroon who was born and grew up in Djibouti would speak with the Ciise accent. Just like how Somalis who are born in the UK speak with a British accent.

But the chick i quoted said isaaq dialect is more agressive when she should've said all of waqooyi cos that's how we all speak is what i meant. Not the minute differences but the overall tone.

Muji

VIP
Eritreans are hella cool. Having nothing but love for them.

Well you’re in the wrong forum hun

Think long and hard about what you hate about them...maybe there was something that happened in your childhood..what about their flag, it looks fun
But the chick i quoted said isaaq dialect is more agressive when she should've said all of waqooyi cos that's how we all speak is what i meant. Not the minute differences but the overall tone.

I guess this is an extra name I can add to my list of users I hate form somaliland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts