Macawiis. How many of you wear it and then goes out with it to town?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have four. One of them I got as a gift from Hargaysa. Sometimes when I am at home and I get a call for a ride, I can't be bothered to get into my pants and I just drive with the macawiis hoping the police doesn't stop me for any reason.

I like the reaction of my neighbors too on the occasion they see me walk to the car in macawiis.

VixR

Veritas
I'd support dressing up the macawiis over seeing ppl in arabian khaleej dress any day of the week.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
I've got like three or four of them, wearing one around the home has become a habit of mine for the past few years. I don't wear them outside though that's next level haha, I was caught taking the trash out with one the other night and our Irish neighbour asked why I was wearing a long Scottish kilt.

2wee2ci.jpg

My tying game isn't on point. I'm afraid that my macawis will come loose and I'll be exposed if I wore it in public. :9uoofqd:

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
My tying game isn't on point. I'm afraid that my macawis will come loose and I'll be exposed if I wore it in public. :9uoofqd:
It's so easy to tie warya, I've mastered the tying technique after I once dropped it in the middle of Tahajjud prayer one night, I bolted up and stepped on the hem of the macawiis. If it wasn't for my reflexes.. I'd hang myself with it fam, bun that.
:damn::damn:

With practice comes perfection bro. And you can do it with a belt. It looks good on all young healthy Somali guys. I think we should celebrate it. I personally felt more brave going out with it once I have done it one time. Now it is like "Who gives a f*ck" . It is my culture and I am gonna walk around with some good ventilation(except I must have underwear with tights just in case police stop). :russ:

I'd wear it in the house not outside.

And you call your self a Somali? Dude, you need to shock your classmates once and show up in Macawiis. Take a cue from the guys I posted, they look good with it.

It is so easy to sell to Americans anything cultural, specially in college environments. Women definitely are up for any crazy guy who knows what he is talking about LOL. Confidence is sexy saxib. Try some and do Macawiis.

btw guys, anyone of you brave enough to post a pic of them in macawiis here? Just lower from your neck will do for starters :russ:

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
Shit, am I the only one that doesn't own one? I've been wanting to buy one for some time but I keep forgetting.

Cukaash

"WE WUZ BOQORTOOYO" KARBASHER.
And you call your self a Somali? Dude, you need to shock your classmates once and show up in Macawiis. Take a cue from the guys I posted, they look good with it.

It is so easy to sell to Americans anything cultural, specially in college environments. Women definitely are up for any crazy guy who knows what he is talking about LOL. Confidence is sexy saxib. Try some and do Macawiis.
Who the f*ck will wear a Macawiis to school?
:faysalwtf:

Shit, am I the only one that doesn't own one? I've been wanting to buy one for some time but I keep forgetting.

If there are Somali shops in where you live, they definitely have some. Or ask your female relatives around, they may know someone selling the stuff.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Show up to class in macawiis kulaha, gerrara here man shid, I catch daily L's for not being able to tolerate bisbaas.
:dead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending