Macawiis. How many of you wear it and then goes out with it to town?

Status
Not open for further replies.
n18dwz.jpg

308vdzr.jpg

35m4izr.jpg

Lool!!! Is this guy crazy? Why is he shirtless while wearing macawis? Funny guy wallahi. I am guessing he is in somalia because I have never seen a Somali men wear macawis outside. They don't wear it outside cause people will give them weird look.

Bohol

VIP
That is Wembley not Somalia Lol. I don't usually wear macawiis outdoors backhome only
indoors. I will try it next time when chilling in a beach.

Chilling in my Hargeisa villa
16521694_10211832759919175_1873466088_n.jpg

That is Wembley not Somalia Lol. I don't usually wear macawiis outdoors backhome only

Nal ma jiro miyaa? I wonder why lights backhome are so dim. I noticed this whenever I call relatives in Somalia I can't even see their faces.

Bohol

VIP
@Ruqiya It was actually a day, the curtains were closed. :lol: Yh the lights are not as powerful as in the west. You get 24hr electricity and Wifi in Hargeisa though, which is not bad.

@Ruqiya It was actually a day, the curtains were closed. :lol: Yh the lights are not as powerful as in the west. You get 24hr electricity and Wifi in Hargeisa though, which is not bad.
I don't know if my relatives lied to me but they said powerful lights are too expensive one lightbulb is $20.

Bohol

VIP
I don't know if my relatives lied to me but they said powerful lights are too expensive one lightbulb is $20.

It is a lightbulb + eletricity power problem combined then you have dim lights. Backhome is always sunny though yet they never take
advantage of it they should create companies that offer solar lightning.

Arent you a woman?
:childplease:
Islaamaha qaar baa macawis xirtay. Ma ogid? I have seen an old lady wearing macawis(she was reer miyi/badiyo). I don't know why she wore macawis I think she didn't have goorgorad. I was really shocked when I seen this. She wore it underwear her baati yaab badanaa.

Cukaash

"WE WUZ BOQORTOOYO" KARBASHER.
Islaamaha qaar baa macawis xirtay. Ma ogid? I have seen an old lady wearing macawis(she was reer miyi/badiyo). I don't know why she wore macawis I think she didn't have goorgorad. I was really shocked I when I seen this. She wore it underwear her baati yabaa badanaa.
Wallahi its a complete Turn off when a woman wears macawiis.
It aint cute nor sexy.

Just wear baati or dirac its hot and sexy to see a xalimo in a baati.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

You should saxib, at least once. And your fadhi area looks it can host a whole refugee family. Too big and nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending