Macalin Maxmuud officially speaks on Guriceel

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

He says he wanted to save lives since Qoor Qoor refused, he prays for peace in Galmudug and urges shacabka to go back to their homes. He is a kind man but says they will always be ready to defend caqiidada Ahlu Sunnah Wal Jamaaca from enemies. Mashallah.

TekNiKo

VIP
Here is Taliye Hambacoor the genius who defended Guriceel from Galnus tuugs. Now he is stationed in Bohol and Ahlu Sunnah are still active. If peacetalks fail it could be disastorous, this special force is called “Al Ashcaariya”

HG lost alotofmen in the war 100 in 4 days of which Ceyr has the lions share.

Why is Farmajo not fighting AS?
He fought Janaan in Gedo and uprooted him only for AS to spring up there.
Then now its Alhu sufi.

How come they never used this men to liberate Buaale and other shabab controlled areas?

TekNiKo

VIP

HG lost alotofmen in the war 100 in 4 days of which Ceyr has the lions share.

Why is Farmajo not fighting AS?
He fought Janaan in Gedo and uprooted him only for AS to spring up there.
Then now its Alhu sufi.

How come they never used this men to liberate Buaale and other shabab controlled areas?
Walahi wa runta FGS is working with AS

shaydaan maxamauud dheh. This grave worshiping old man is no Shaikh, and if there was any justice in somailia, he would spend the rest of his miserable live in jail, along with shaydaan shaakir.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Ayatollah Sheekh Shaakir speaks he is safe alx
Safe flight back to Kenya for the 2 Sheikhs

FCcnkLaWYAI4bWk

TekNiKo

VIP
ALLAHUAKBAR Reer Muqdishu are ready to defend Ahlu Sunnah send warning to Hiil Shabaab.

TekNiKo

VIP
“Indhocadde oo jahil ah oo aan dinta waxba ka aqoon ayuu yiri waa mushriikin waxaas maan u dulqaadanayna!”

TekNiKo

VIP
Sufis make duca for Feyle AUN who was killed by Qoor Qoor troops. Shot in the back.

Trending