mac-minded th father of grindtv is at war with Arabs from ottawa

Status
Not open for further replies.
If mac says the word we all gonna ride f*ck arabs fam they can suck my dick ayeyoda dhimatay siil ka wass fucking terrorists!!!

Screenshot_2018-02-18-15-22-14.png

Don't you live in London ? walibee aren't you on tag ? your going to ride for a guy who lives on the other side of the world and doesn't even know you exist

:what1::comeon:
Mac is real nigga real niggas f*ck with him worlwide hes good in london fam if i catch arabs speaking about grindtv in london wallahi i will f*ck dem up.

I recently read an article where two dutch men fought with a man in the plane Dubai to Holland who was farting too much that the two dutch men faught violently. The plane was re-routed to Viena and where two women and two men were arrested. Amazingly the farting man was not identified by race or nationality. Given that i know arabs love to fart copiously with their big futos, i assumed the farting man was a Dubai arab nationalist. I could be wrong, but this farting business is disgusting.
http://metro.co.uk/2018/02/17/passe...-is-forced-to-make-emergency-landing-7320242/
Good that filthy terrorist mutt got fucked up all arabs know how to do is dhusoowaweyn sii daa iyo calacaal about others calling them terrorist fucking sandmonkeys

Last edited:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Macminded posting my material again and again. What is his problem.

He calls us "Google freaks", man oblivious to the fact that this is a forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending