mac minded posted my threads on his snap kkkk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey cambuulo, his audience are not very tech savvy, judging by the amount of drugs and alcohol being displayed, I think joining sspot and engaging an actual conversation will probably be the last thing on their list of thing to do . :)
You’re positivity in all threads is amazing :nvjpqts::it0tdo8:

Is any one else concerned with how Mac talks? Slurred speech and the repeated overly exxegerated “African-American” slang. Please be original people, I swear all my AA friends hate that with passion, don’t force anything that doesn’t come natural to you.

It could be a condition, I hope the brother seeks help.

:)
its clear thats how he speaks. i don’t listen to him n just watch the people he posts cus its painful tryna understand what the hell he is sayin :mjlol:

Who da fuk is "Mac Minded"?
18001-a7a8be34aab9dd8847618573c0394626.jpg

Is any one else concerned with how Mac talks? Slurred speech and the repeated overly exxegerated “African-American” slang. Please be original people, I swear all my AA friends hate that with passion, don’t force anything that doesn’t come natural to you.

It could be a condition, I hope the brother seeks help.

:)
Mac is missing coue teeth at the bottom row adeer dont be suprised of his speech

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
In Puntland
Mac is missing coue teeth at the bottom row adeer dont be suprised of his speech
That fake accent and wanna be thuggish behavior is no no for me,
I am over here with my Somali accent which even African American chicks tell me is way sexier than their two word vocabulary ghetto talk lol

i dont know the girl but is that her flipagram maida yusuf yeah? because if that is so im making flipagram just for her!! ass so fat you need a lapdance lapdanceka is mandatory adeer but realtalk that ass is legendary
is this a somali song? the comment section is flooded with somalis its causing me to not like this song

In Puntland

That fake accent and wanna be thuggish behavior is no no for me,
I am over here with my Somali accent which even African American chicks tell me is way sexier than their two word vocabulary ghetto talk lol
Kkkk mac picked up that slang and swag from his city columbus ohio full of Madow gangsters trussme that accent is annoying stick to your roots man mac is looking like some wannabee with his red rag hes done out here kkk

Status
Not open for further replies.