mac minded posted my threads on his snap kkkk

Status
Not open for further replies.
This nigga macaveli 700 blocks is a somalispotter wallahi i just wonder which one of you is mac jiniyasha waweynn stay activated adeer nosleepnosleep awdaare duula wey nugu soo degayaan!!!!

Screenshot_2018-02-26-22-49-30.png

And you posted it on here so he can post it on his snap again. Deja vu man. Ignore the fella and end the loop.

Also if u can help me out and hook me with this song and girl i would greatly appreciate. thx.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And you posted it on here so he can post it on his snap again. Deja vu man. Ignore the fella and end the loop.

Also if u can help me out and hook me with this song and girl i would greatly appreciate. thx.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i dont know the girl but is that her flipagram maida yusuf yeah? because if that is so im making flipagram just for her!! ass so fat you need a lapdance lapdanceka is mandatory adeer but realtalk that ass is legendary

i dont know the girl but is that her flipagram maida yusuf yeah? because if that is so im making flipagram just for her!! ass so fat you need a lapdance lapdanceka is mandatory adeer but realtalk that ass is legendary
Thanks fambro. Been searching all day even would've asked the dude but he tends to ignore me. But yeah this song is special :banderas: the start kinda sounds like a naruto ost

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Hahahaha ,I follow that guy on snapchat, Mac Minded Jiniyaasha, He. Is coke head truck driver from Columbus, the guy thinks he is like a legend just becoz he was selling couple baggie in Wedgwood to his bantu addicts before he started trucking, he has no filter and think he is motivating people but actually telling little school kids all over the world send me snaps of alcohol Gtfh.
I just dont like that kids be influenced by a known crackhead.wrong people to be famous shame
There is another girl I like to watch on snapchat when I get bored , ambiyo she says she does work out but all her snaps are just her showing her ass , no shame and she look so young .
heard she live in Liberal Ok, a beef packing plant town Somali fobs gets settled at.
Please all somalis , stop giving attention to these low lifes and let us follow the sheikhs and make them famous rather than sin snapchat wanna be celebrities

Abkaal

Mudug menaces don't mince their words
Hahahaha ,I follow that guy on snapchat, Mac Minded Jiniyaasha, He. Is coke head truck driver from Columbus, the guy thinks he is like a legend just becoz he was selling couple baggie in Wedgwood to his bantu addicts before he started trucking, he has no filter and think he is motivating people but actually telling little school kids all over the world send me snaps of alcohol Gtfh.
I just dont like that kids be influenced by a known crackhead.wrong people to be famous shame
There is another girl I like to watch on snapchat when I get bored , ambiyo she says she does work out but all her snaps are just her showing her ass , no shame and she look so young .
heard she live in Liberal Ok, a beef packing plant town Somali fobs gets settled at.
Please all somalis , stop giving attention to these low lifes and let us follow the sheikhs and make them famous rather than sin snapchat wanna be celebrities

Oh Lord that ass tho i just wanna squeeze it :banderas:

Post ur address fam. You are a dead man.
:drakekidding::mjkkk:

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Oh Lord that ass tho i just wanna squeeze it :banderas:
Lol , Somali girls be hitting the gym all the flat ones , spending 400$ at LA fitness gym with classes of gaining booty ,shit is genetics
no amount of gym or workout will make you gain an big one If it is not in the family.
There is also buttocks syringe that girls do Cardi B for ex , ambiyo ass looks to me sometimes fake like injects , because if you pay attention shit change in shape sometime and drops Like when Nicki minaj ass got dropped and she couldnt even f*ck Meek mill for months lol

Abkaal

Mudug menaces don't mince their words
Lol , Somali girls be hitting the gym all the flat ones , spending 400$ at LA fitness gym with classes of gaining booty ,shit is genetics
no amount of gym or workout will make you gain an big one If it is not in the family.
There is also buttocks syringe that girls do Cardi B for ex , ambiyo ass looks to me sometimes fake like injects , because if you pay attention shit change in shape sometime and drops Like when Nicki minaj ass got dropped and she couldnt even f*ck Meek mill for months lol

Tbh most of the Somali girls i know their booty game is strong idk, she actually posted days ago her Before/After moment she was fucking skinny last year

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
I feel bad for Geeljire Sanbuur putting that nigga on the spot like that.
I know for a fact he has ms13 chapter in Ottowo lmao
Hope he is not in North america lol

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Is any one else concerned with how Mac talks? Slurred speech and the repeated overly exxegerated “African-American” slang. Please be original people, I swear all my AA friends hate that with passion, don’t force anything that doesn’t come natural to you.

It could be a condition, I hope the brother seeks help.

Slurred speech can have causes that aren't due to underlying disease. Examples include extreme fatigue, intoxication, reading difficult text aloud, recent oral anesthesia, or lack of teeth.

:)

Last edited:

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Get ready for the flood of mac minded followers to make accounts

Hey cambuulo, his audience are not very tech savvy, judging by the amount of drugs and alcohol being displayed, I think joining sspot and engaging an actual conversation will probably be the last thing on their list of thing to do . :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending