Maaylanders (SWS) using cadaans as photo-op

@FBIsomalia your SSDF legacy
1627422783875.png

1627422811135.png

:ohdamn::ohdamn::ohdamn:

they had a militia ask @Balaayo how many darood he killed
Let them have their shine. Only clan that never had a militia till all shabab arrived

We had a militia during the war. SDM from the late 80s to the early 90s till it split into 3 or 4 factions. Then RRA from the mid 90s to 2000/2001 when that split.

@JalleGeesi I've killed no-one imma a descendent of a multi generation reer magaal family. I'm not a sheep-herding mooriyaan who first saw city life in 91 and decided to turn his newly looted property into a barn:russ:

I wish my community supported this instead they are shackled to this colonial project calles Somalia .
Reer maayland produced one of the smartest men in the somali peninsula . I wish my ppl supported the HDM party instead of the failed SYL
D&mimage0-1.jpg

Had the 6 regions of maayland gotten independence we wouldnt be shackled to the somalis and their failed state .
How can a skinny reer baadiyo sounding somali from garowe or hargeisa have any cultural or historic ties with the Nobel men of wacdan cisman and Geledi .
This cursed 4.5 system where only a jabarti and hawiye can be president and PM needs to change .
#FreesheikhRoobow

Trending