Maamuus Hotel, a new hotel in New Hargeisa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
naah i just love the country, culture and people. Plus its stress free and the air is fresher. Overall, its different and i like that.

the naago are just a plus.

and canada abti.

True. When I was back home I had so much caano geel (camel milk) my immune system was boosted, I haven't had a cold for
nearly a year until a week ago, before that it was frequent and a nuisance.

True. When I was back home I had so much caano geel (camel milk) my immune system was boosted, I haven't had a cold for
nearly a year until a week ago, before that it was frequent and a nuisance.

i never fukked with the caano geel. i'm always there for roughly a month and change...so that's usually not long enough for my stomach to adapt.

Bohol

VIP
i never fukked with the caano geel. i'm always there for roughly a month and change...so that's usually not long enough for my stomach to adapt.

1 month is that all Lol. I once got sick while in Hargeisa thanks to food poisoning
in their restaurants I doubt they even wash their hands. Alx I got better, as soon
as I did I left back on my Daalo airlines flight and cut my trip short.

1 month is that all Lol. I once got sick while in Hargeisa thanks to food poisoning
in their restaurants I doubt they even wash their hands. Alx I got better, as soon
as I did I left back on my Daalo airlines flight and cut my trip short.

alhamdulilah i've never gotten sick while outthere. Maybe because the very first time i went there i got like 4 injections out here :lol::lol:

plus my abti from the states told me what not to eat while outthere :banderas:

i always drank fanta and bottled watter.......and the odd hot chocolate from mansoor hotel during premier league matches.

wallahi every night i ate at fish and steak. There is this nigga there named hassan.....that is my nigga wallahi :cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

i promised a couple of em manz that i'd bring them stuff when i come back. I even promised hassan naag gaalo :chrisfreshhah:

Bohol

VIP
@iNutEasily I ate few times at Hadhwanaag restaurant, it had yummy food. The place I ate regularly was one
near my area, that is where I got the food poisoning I suspect. In my last two weeks
I stopped eating at maqayaad at all and ate the food made for me by our maid.

Niccas love Europe and naago caad. I was at a xawalaad collecting cash I was randomly asked which is better
UK or Germany, the man at the office said he wanted to go to either of them. I was like "WTF you already have a
job why you want to leave" in my head, that is when I realized Hargeisa is so shit even people with jobs want to leave it.

chrisfreshhah.png

@iNutEasily I ate few times at Hadhwanaag restaurant, it had yummy food. The place I ate regularly was one
near my area, that is where I got the food poisoning I suspect. In my last two weeks
I stopped eating at maqayaad at all and ate the food made for me by our maid.

Niccas love Europe and naago caad. I was at a xawalaad collecting cash I was randomly asked which is better
UK or Germany, the man at the office said he wanted to go to either of them. I was like "WTF you already have a
job why you want to leave" in my head, that is when I realized Hargeisa is so shit even people with jobs want to leave it.

chrisfreshhah.png

i never ate at places that didn't cater to kuwa qurbajoog. I usually ate at home for breakfast and dhur, nap, then hit the suuqo. I'd usually look for women prior to eating or eat then hunt before goin home.

royal lounge had some good pizza. Some xaliimo i scooped up at the new years party back in 14' treated me to VIP at summertime. I was thoroughly impressed. :gladbron:

I also went to that place (i forgot what it was called)....it had like a tropical feel to it and had tables outside with tropical like tents and little houses where u can eat.

Bohol

VIP
@iNutEasily All those places you mentioned are north of the bridge. I was at the south of the bridge aka Dumbuluq Lol.
Usually it is central Hargeisa where it is popping.

Status
Not open for further replies.