Maamuus Hotel, a new hotel in New Hargeisa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
H-Y businessmen strike again. :denzelnigga:

Waxa uu ku yaalaa xaafada New Hargaysa,waa Hotel si casriya loo dhisay oo ka kooban qaybo kala duwan aadna loo casriyeey.

315.jpg

119.jpg

http://salaanmedia.com/?p=122954

I heard that rich Yemen immigrant built hotel in SL and insisted on hiring Somalis only actually 50 Somalis workers.

I heard that rich Yemen immigrant built hotel in SL and insisted on hiring Somalis only actually 50 Somalis workers.
A lot of them are coming to sl mostly they're into resturant business but also women are coming to mashallah i have seen some lenders marryed to bint yamania wa suriya kaman

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
Apparently it is owned by Suldaan Maxamed Xasan Ibraahim AUN (the deceased Muuse Cabdalle Suldaan). He was one of the biggest shareholders in Telesom alongside Maxamed Alloore.

Suldaan-Xasan.jpg

Yes, I know bro Allah Yarxam
I personally know his son, who now works for Telesom, the hotel is now runned by his brother

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
Prolly millions, it took about 2 years I think, even the decor was brought from outside! Just next to this restaurant was a new fuel station being built, guess how much the land cost? Some guy bought it for 200K :banderas:

Wadanka lacagba taala

i'm proud of my HY brothers and sisters doin big things in hargeisa.:banderas::banderas::banderas:

2017 gonne be a good year. :banderas:

I know that gas station just outside new hargeisa when u goin towards berbera is owned by HY.

i can't wait to go back. :ahhhh:

@iNutEasily I haven't decided yet, I might stay in my good ole England or go to Morocco for a short holiday.

come thru abti.

manz haven't been back in well over a year and a half.

i miss whippin the crown around and huntin for pussy. :lol::lol:

jigjiga yare, suuqa hoose, indabirta
crown hotel :ahhhh:

i wonder if any new shisha spots opened up? i remember the one by crown back in 2013....shyt used to go down them nights. :banderas::banderas:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts