Maakhir man used his Kuwaiti connections to build airports in Garowe and Hargeisa

You support Hassan sheikh, how are you any different? Tell me one good reason why you support him? What has he done for the country?
Funny thing is I’m not a big fan of Hassan sheikh nor Have I ever claimed to be a wadani so you flopped with any point you tried make :pachah1: .I just believe he’s miles better than sharmaajo. I only care for my clan interest and their deegans. Anything else I barely give a shit about I’ll be honest.

Last edited:

Velœcity

Bosaaso iyo Qandala
Funny thing is I’m not a big fan of Hassan sheikh nor I’m I a wadani so you flopped with any point with that point you tried make heavy :pachah1: I just believe he’s miles better than sharmaajo. I only care for my clan interest and their deegans. Anything else I barely give a shit about I’ll be honest.
Abgaal or hawiye interest

Abgaal or hawiye interest
no such thing as hawiye interest and tbh there never was. If you look at each hawiye clan, you’ll realise they all have different aims. Only thing we agree on is suppress the dooros as much as possible but even then that’s more of a key issue to hg than most other hawiye clans

Velœcity

Bosaaso iyo Qandala
no such thing as hawiye interest and tbh there never was. If you look at each hawiye clan, you’ll realise they all have different aims. Only thing we agree on is suppress the dooros as much as possible but even then that’s more of a key issue to hg than most other hawiye clans
That’s good bro. No more letting langab hawadle and habar gidir hiding behind hawiye label, everyone for themselves. Isn’t it tiring babysitting these langaabs and risking ur men to protect them? Do you see majeerten claiming jidjiga or abudwaaq in daroodnimo?

This is why I believe some clans are destined to rule others because they have a history of dowladnimo iyo nabad. Like Ajuuran (abgal) Majeerteen sultan and Hobyo sultanate (MJ), warsangeli sultan, adal and ifat kingdom (issa)…

Any clan not mentioned here should not be given the throne of somalia… sorry langabs.

we were in a landheer streak with Aden Adde and sharmarke (AUN both of them) but we let langaab communist saqajan take over no look at us.. bro I’m not even being biased this is actually factual. f*ck somalinimo and Re-instate empires like what we used to be, imagine a power house ajuran empire with a Mogadishu Metropolis…

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
That’s good bro. No more letting langab hawadle and habar gidir hiding behind hawiye label, everyone for themselves. Isn’t it tiring babysitting these langaabs and risking ur men to protect them? Do you see majeerten claiming jidjiga or abudwaaq in daroodnimo?

This is why I believe some clans are destined to rule others because they have a history of dowladnimo iyo nabad. Like Ajuuran (abgal) Majeerteen sultan and Hobyo sultanate (MJ), warsangeli sultan, adal and ifat kingdom (issa)…

Any clan not mentioned here should not be given the throne of somalia… sorry langabs.

we were in a landheer streak with Aden Adde and sharmarke (AUN both of them) but we let langaab communist saqajan take over no look at us.. bro I’m not even being biased this is actually factual. f*ck somalinimo and Re-instate empires like what we used to be, imagine a power house ajuran empire with a Mogadishu Metropolis…
Stop with the Isku dir. I will choose a habargidir or a hawadle over you ten times. Just because darood is a dysfunctional mess doesn’t mean hawiye ever has to be

Velœcity

Bosaaso iyo Qandala
Stop with the Isku dir. I will choose a habargidir or a hawadle over you ten times. Just because darood is a dysfunctional mess doesn’t mean hawiye ever has to be
Not dysfunctional mess. Why so eager to hold on hawiyenimo? We “daroods” are so landeer our sub sub sub sub clans have skirmishes.. I quote that bcuz daroodnimo isn’t real it’s actually a social construct made by some medieval adeers to unite half Somalians under 1 tribe but it didn’t work thankfully.

ok forget the “hawiyenimo is fake” thing but u agree with me that we should just go back to kingdoms right? Hawiye kingdom would he cool wlh maybe u can make Xamar executive capital dhusomareeb judicial and beledweyne legislative and have 3 capitals like South Africa that would be good and no nac nac from langaab yar yar