Maakhir man used his Kuwaiti connections to build airports in Garowe and Hargeisa

Laagite

الداروودي
Behind most projects in waqooyi there's a Warsangeli Beesha Barkaysan are known to help others before themselves.

Building an airport in Garowe is not 'others'. The road in Sanaag is not just funded by your clan, but by other Puntites also. In fact, Puntland levied a tax on students to pay for the road.

So, when Puntite tax money from Bari, Nugaal and Mudug, builds something in Sanaag, shall we call it 'projects for others'? Bal inoo sheeg. I am starting to wonder if you guys are planning to build your own independent state once the road is complete. Waa idinka shakiyay.

Laagite

الداروودي
Building an airport in Garowe is not 'others'. The road in Sanaag is not just funded by your clan, but by other Puntites also. In fact, Puntland levied a tax on students to pay for the road.

So, when Puntite tax money from Bari, Nugaal and Mudug, builds something in Sanaag, shall we call it 'projects for others'? Bal inoo sheeg. I am starting to wonder if you guys are planning to build your own independent state once the road is complete. Waa idinka shakiyay.
Lemme rephrase others I meant Hargeisa iyo waxe kale

Walaal other reer PL paid 20% of the road, just like other reer PL have paid for Garcad but shareholders remain 80% reer Sanaag. Out of which 30% came from reer Badhameed and 50% came from reer Ceerigaabo.

Laagite

الداروودي
Garabsare have alot of wealth I personally wish we had business relations with PL, its better to enrich PL than SL. The CEO of Somtuna ran for PL parliament but reer Badhameed cockblocked my guy.

Lemme rephrase others I meant Hargeisa iyo waxe kale

Other reer PL paid 20% of the road, just like other reer PL have paid for Garcad but shareholders remain 80% reer Sanaag.

The Sanaag road project is a game-changer, I want Warsangelis to go in full-throttle with investment. My major concern is the environmental and security impact of mining. I really hope locals, come together and formulate a plan to protect Sanaag from being devastated.

Garabsare have alot of wealth I personally wish we had business relations with PL, its better to enrich PL than SL. The CEO of Somtuna ran for PL parliament but reer Badhameed cockblocked my guy.

You are clearly thinking of your long-term interests. It's better to invest with your sibling who doesn't want to steal your land, than someone else who has cuqdad and wants to steal your land for political and clan reasons.

That said, business is business, so as long as people develop Sanaag, that's all that matters.

Laagite

الداروودي
You are clearly thinking of your long-term interests. It's better to invest with your sibling who doesn't want to steal your land, than someone else who has cuqdad and envy.

That said, business is business, so as long as people develop Sanaag, that's all that matters.
One of my tols Al-Jamac owns a big company Al-Salaam Group. If you're familiar with the Al-Jamac family they own a big hospital as well in Bosaso + their grand project Guryosamo

One of my tols Al-Jamac owns a big company Al-Salaam Group. If you're familiar with the Al-Jamac family they own a big hospital as well in Bosaso + their grand project Guryosamo

Guryosamo's new neighborhood will literally start a new Bosaso. A city that hasn't gotten what it deserves. There is no city in Puntland that has the wealth and buildings of Bosaso, but the fact that it never had city planning is devastatingly disappointing.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
1662664419512.gif

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
El-Dahir and Erigavo road I even contributed when they came for fund raising in Australia. All hartis were invited to melbourne to attend fund-raiser and invest. But yes the makhiris were organized and leading the investsments, it's a shame our brothers on the other side of the mountain in gardafu are just sitting there not moving an inch, if u don't move first, no-one will help you.

Trending

Latest posts