Lower House elections may be delayed indefinitely

Saciid Deni is busy with PL local elections
Galmudug is in shambles and Qoor Qoor refused to start elections until he deals with Ahlu Sunno

Laftagareen KG is being botheres by minorities in Baraawe who are now demanding more seats.

Ahmed Madoobe JL has failed to garner any attention in Garbaharray and doesnt want elections to start until he has more influence

HiirShabelle is suffering from a terrorist attack today in Beledweyne and security is very bad there so elections cannot start

Another year for Farmaajo guaranteed :rejoice:
Beledweyne and Baraawe will be the first city to hold elections regardless. This is a politicised attack in Beledweyne in an attempt to derail election process so elections can happen only in 1 city. The quicker the elections take place in Baraawe and Beledweyne the quicker the 1 city election topic can be shut forever.

Beledweyne and Baraawe will be the first city to hold elections regardless. This is a politicised attack in Beledweyne in an attempt to derail election process so elections can happen only in 1 city. The quicker the elections take place in Baraawe and Beledweyne the quicker the 1 city election topic can be shut forever.
True, and it’s the opposition that you support that are fighting for one city elections.

It will be another failed attempt in an extremely long list of failed attempts by them.

True, and it’s the opposition that you support that are fighting for one city elections.

It will be another failed attempt in an extremely long list of failed attempts by them.
Farmaajo also has his wet dreams which is to also have elections in Garbahaarey and not in Beledweyne.. 25 seats is more then Garbahaarey and he will have no influence over there. He would rather have them all in Jowhar so he can steal it.

But he doesn’t want his clansmen to go to Kismaayo.

Why would I support Farmaajo who hates my clan? and doesn’t even bother to hide it

Farmaajo also has his wet dreams which is to also have elections in Garbahaarey and not in Beledweyne.. 25 seats is more then Garbahaarey and he will have no influence over there. He would rather have them all in Jowhar so he can steal it.

But he doesn’t want his clansmen to go to Kismaayo.

Why would I support Farmaajo who hates my clan? and doesn’t even bother to hide it
nothing you just said makes any sense.

Trending