Lower House elections may be delayed indefinitely

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

Saciid Deni is busy with PL local elections
Galmudug is in shambles and Qoor Qoor refused to start elections until he deals with Ahlu Sunno

Laftagareen KG is being botheres by minorities in Baraawe who are now demanding more seats.

Ahmed Madoobe JL has failed to garner any attention in Garbaharray and doesnt want elections to start until he has more influence

HiirShabelle is suffering from a terrorist attack today in Beledweyne and security is very bad there so elections cannot start

Another year for Farmaajo guaranteed :rejoice:

Madaxweyne Farmaajo isaga waqti qabow ayuu ku qaadanayaa Villa Somalia, umana muuqdo in rabo inay deg deg wax kusoo dhammaadaan, wuxuuna fursad weyn u arkaa in aysan jirin cid ku eedeyn karta fashilka doorashada maadaama uu Maalin cad iska wareejiyey mas’uuliyadda doorashada iyo amnigeeda.

Mucaaradka waxaa dhiig baxaya jeebkooda, ma ahan sida dowladda oo ma heystaan shidaal badan, waxay jeclaan lahaayeen in doorashada deg deg loo qabto, waxaana aad u badan qeylo dhaantooda.

cow

VIP
Why aren't traditional leaders more vocal and active in koonforia like in JSL??
traditional leaders in mogadishu and galnus have to bribe mooryaan and pay money to their 12 year old nephew with an AK47 so they can go past his isbaaro and you think they can do or say anything about the elections.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
:ohlord:

Angry Manchester United GIF by DAZN

TekNiKo

VIP
Farmaajo wants elections. it is rooble/madoobe that want the delay
Yeah he does but it was a genius move to take back seat and let Rooble run the elections. It has been an abysmal shitshow :deadpeter:

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Yeah he does but it was a genius move to take back seat and let Rooble run the elections. It has been an abysmal shitshow :deadpeter:
Rooble was given the mandate to do so. He did whatever he wanted, and ran Amock and clearly fucked up. Now, more delays after delays.

But more delays, :ohlord:

Why aren't traditional leaders more vocal and active in koonforia like in JSL??

One of the legacy of the direct italian colonial administration in Somalia is the removal of traditional leaders and religious heads in the society so they could rule the country unchallenged.

Since Somaliland did not have direct colonial rule like in Somalia the societal structure that has been there for 100s of years was still intact and that is why peacing making and meeting under the tree, like Somalis have always done, is efficient in Somaliland, waayo Salaadiinta iyo wadaadada waa laga dambeeya.

One of the legacy of the direct italian colonial administration in Somalia is the removal of traditional leaders and religious heads in the society so they could rule the country unchallenged.

Since Somaliland did not have direct colonial rule like in Somalia the societal structure that has been there for 100s of years was still intact and that is why peacing making and meeting under the tree, like Somalis have always done, is efficient in Somaliland, waayo Salaadiinta iyo wadaadada waa laga dambeeya.
That explains post 1991 chaos :wow1:

Saciid Deni is busy with PL local elections
Galmudug is in shambles and Qoor Qoor refused to start elections until he deals with Ahlu Sunno

Laftagareen KG is being botheres by minorities in Baraawe who are now demanding more seats.

Ahmed Madoobe JL has failed to garner any attention in Garbaharray and doesnt want elections to start until he has more influence

HiirShabelle is suffering from a terrorist attack today in Beledweyne and security is very bad there so elections cannot start

Another year for Farmaajo guaranteed :rejoice:

The americans ordered them to hold all elections before new year.

TekNiKo

VIP
Rooble was given the mandate to do so. He did whatever he wanted, and ran Amock and clearly fucked up. Now, more delays after delays.

But more delays, :ohlord:
Yuh, he really messed up with Ikraan Tahliil case and has been silent since his trip too Qatar, lacag miyuu helay?

I think those of us who are against Farmajo should now also be against Roble because although it seems that they are against each other (who truly knows what's happening behind the scenes?), both these two men have one thing in common which is to keep hold of their respective offices for as long as possible

TekNiKo

VIP
I think those of us who are against Farmajo should now also be against Roble because although it seems that they are against each other (who truly knows what's happening behind the scenes?), both these two men have one thing in common which is to keep hold of their respective offices for as long as possible
Rooble has succesfully absorbed the opposition into the dawlad so no more qaylo from them :drakekidding:

@TekNiKo Roble literally isn't opposition since he became the top dog of the FGS.....after neutralising your uncle

Roble has to hurry up or they'll be protests against him as well. Don't forget Abgaal are chomping at the bit to regain the presidency

@TekNiKo Roble literally isn't opposition since he became the top dog of the FGS.....after neutralising your uncle

Roble has to hurry up or they'll be protests against him as well. Don't forget Abgaal are chomping at the bit to regain the presidency
Today Somalia's is a confederacy, i.e every state is its own President, so Rooble nor Abgaal chomping will change this fact.

The days of Somalia being ruled from Mogadishu is over, so let every man focus on its State.

Last edited:
@Bariire you're actually right, the reality is only the states matter not the federal government but the problem is that anyone who runs the FGS wants to single handedly rule the whole nation with an iron fist. Both Farmajo and HSM were centralists and I'm worried Roble is no different

TekNiKo

VIP
@Bariire you're actually right, the reality is only the states matter not the federal government but the problem is that anyone who runs the FGS wants to single handedly rule the whole nation with an iron fist. Both Farmajo and HSM were centralists and I'm worried Roble is no different
Rooble is pretty quiet lately. Fahad Yasin has shut him up.

Trending