Love proportion between couples: Advice to the young Faraxs

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
You wished lonely death on me. You got triggered. Please go.
You’re having a meltdown, here iss qaboowji
upload_2019-10-21_17-24-15.gif

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
You know damn well I didn't make it up. Might've remixed it, but it wasn't made up!
You’re full of ish, I never said my mother in law can’t seat in the passenger seat show me where I said that? :comeon:You want your apology, apologize first.

From my experience it is better when the guy loves her more. Women who love the guy more are usually taken advantage of and used ending up neglecting themselves and their families.

No.

A man should love more because women are innately more caring and loyal to their partner.

How many women have you seen that have abandoned their sick husband? Their sterile husband?

Compare that to the countless men who cannot even tolerate their wife having the flu.

Even if a woman doesn't love a man, she can still be attached to a man because of the hormones that are released during intercourse.

Showing love is a strength, not a weakness.

When you have daughters, you will want her to be loved and protected.
Speaking from experience miya
From my experience it is better when the guy loves her more. Women who love the guy more are usually taken advantage of and used ending up neglecting themselves and their families.
Trust me girls do not respect over bearing guys and will call them psychos

I meant the love gap plus her body so she can pick how many she wants to have in her own time and pace
Someone always loves more than the other. Its better when the guy loves more because a lot of moms literally stop living because some dude left her 20 years ago. We need our moms sane. Men can bounce back easily whereas women when they love they put so much of themselves to it.May Allah protect our moms.

That's all irrelevant because these fleeting emotions are never stable nor long lasting

What it ultimately boils down to is power, whoever has it in their grasp dictates the course of the marriage.

Power has many facets not just finances, but more importantly your strong robust mindset and your physical prowess to send her to places she has never been.

When she knows from the depths of her heart she is never capable of getting anyone even close to you, she will entrench herself deeply and wipe your ass like naag nool.

That's all irrelevant because these fleeting emotions are never stable nor long lasting

What it ultimately boils down to is power, whoever has it in their grasp dictates the course of the marriage.

Power has many facets not just finances, but more importantly your strong robust mindset and your physical prowess to send her to places she has never been.

When she knows from the depths of her heart she is never capable of getting anyone even close to you, she will entrench herself deeply and wipe your ass like naag nool.
Ahaha right. Power and finance play a big role too

Idealistically, 50/50 would be perfect, but life isn't perfect.

There is a reason why in every culture there is a saying that a woman should marry a man, that loves her a little bit more than she loves him.

Men as a whole generally are not as compassionate as women. Women tend to do more in relationships, even if the man loves them more, as they are nurturing and giving.

Many of the guys will say the opposite on this thread, but deep down the one that they will treat better, and be happier with is the one he loves more than she loves him.

Ladies, if you are getting to know a guy and you realise that you like him more, and are more attached, leave him alone. Throw the whole man away.

Step aside so he can marry the real love of his life, as it's clearly not you.
:shookgabre:

Trending

Latest posts