Louisiana Court Judge Caught On Camera Describing A Black Robber As "N***** Roach" With Her Family, Public Demands Her Cases On Black People Reopened

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP

Swipe Right For The Audio And Video

Judge Odinet claims, "I was given a sedative at the time of the video. I have zero recollection of the video and the disturbing language. Anyone who knows me and my husband knows this is contrary to the way we live our lives." She continued asking for understanding, forgiveness, patience, and prayers. However, the public isn't buying it.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Swipe Right For The Audio And Video

Judge Odinet claims, "I was given a sedative at the time of the video. I have zero recollection of the video and the disturbing language. Anyone who knows me and my husband knows this is contrary to the way we live our lives." She continued asking for understanding, forgiveness, patience, and prayers. However, the public isn't buying it.

I believer her. That is not WHO she is . Sometimes when we are not watched, we get really nasty. We scare ourselves too. (am not speaking from experience tho)

1639648681760.png

You reap what you sow and that beach is about to get canceled rightfully so.

Louisiana has some of the most backwards ass crackers there are in the United States living there.

Key And Peele Coffee GIF

I believer her. That is not WHO she is . Sometimes when we are not watched, we get really nasty. We scare ourselves too. (am not speaking from experience tho)

View attachment 209274
If some cadaan dude tried to rob our house and me and my brother stopped him. I’m pretty sure we would be using language that is seen as anti cadaan when talking about the b@stard. She could well be racist. But I don’t buy only racist ever said racist things

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Well robbing peoples house is bigger offence than racist language, so there. I’m not gonna be offended on the behalf of a thief

I agree with that if it wasn’t a judge.

Because it begs a lot of questions about her work as a judge, her cases and whether she is really impartial.

Part of her job is to be impartial even in the face of insult or harm.

If she’s throwing racial epithets over a theft, she is not fit to be a judge.

If some cadaan dude tried to rob our house and me and my brother stopped him. I’m pretty sure we would be using language that is seen as anti cadaan when talking about the b@stard. She could well be racist. But I don’t buy only racist ever said racist things

The problem is you're not a city judge, she is. You're supposed to remain impartial and not be prejudiced even when occurrences like a robbery happen. She didn't even acknowledge what she said, went straight denial and blaming mode. That's even more of a reason she shouldn't be a judge if she can't take accountability.

All the cases she has ever overseen need to be reopened, this cracker cannot be trusted if she is dumb enough to let her racism show this quickly while being recorded. In the meantime, who is the one that released this recording? Lmao they had it out for her. Good for them.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Yes i agree with u dear Jay. But she is White. No sympathy for her huuno. Her race has the world in their hands. We can give them a little judgement and annoyance for our own minority consolations.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
You reap what you sow and that beach is about to get canceled rightfully so.

Louisiana has some of the most backwards ass crackers there are in the United States living there.

Key And Peele Coffee GIF

The pinky finger tho???? So sexy

1639649064393.png

I agree with that if it wasn’t a judge.

Because it begs a lot of questions about her work as a judge, her cases and whether she is really impartial.

Part of her job is to be impartial even in the face of insult or harm.

If she’s throwing racial epithets over a theft, she is not fit to be a judge.
She is human and humans are not impartal. For example if she was raped in her early 20s. Wouldn’t having a rapist in her court effect her judgement. Yes they will look at her history based on this. But I doubt she is any different than the average 50 year old white judge

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
The problem is you're not a city judge, she is. You're supposed to remain impartial and not be prejudiced even when occurrences like a robbery happen. She didn't even acknowledge what she said, went straight denial and blaming mode lmfao. That's even more of a reason she shouldn't be a judge if she can't take accountability.

All the cases she has ever overseen need to be reopened, this cracker cannot be trusted if she is dumb enough to let her racism show this quickly while being recorded. In the meantime, who is the one that released this recording? Lmao they had it out for her. Good for them.

Thank you.

Someone with a brain.

The problem is you're not a city judge, she is. You're supposed to remain impartial and not be prejudiced even when occurrences like a robbery happen. She didn't even acknowledge what she said, went straight denial and blaming mode. That's even more of a reason she shouldn't be a judge if she can't take accountability.

My guess is one of her sons ex gf. It seems they have a good ole family gathering talking smack. Also you are condemning her racism while using racist language

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Robbing people houses would make me acream n***** too. These black folk have no shame thank God I am of Caucasian stock.

My guess is one of her sons ex gf. It seems they have a good ole family gathering talking smack. Also you are condemning her racism while using racist language
The difference between me and that cracker is that I'm not a judge so I can use that word as much as I want.

Cracker is not a racist word either, it's classist.

Trending

Latest posts