Louisiana Court Judge Caught On Camera Describing A Black Robber As "N***** Roach" With Her Family, Public Demands Her Cases On Black People Reopened

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
She is human and humans are not impartal. For example if she was raped in her early 20s. Wouldn’t having a rapist in her court effect her judgement. Yes they will look at her history based on this. But I doubt she is any different than the average 50 year old white judge

You’re comparing a lack of impartiality toward rape, a heinous crime to a lack of impartiality towards Blacks, a fucking skin colour.

Do you know how fucked that is?

But I doubt she is any different than the average 50 year old white judge

That just says a lot about white people in America and their justice system, as it’s white-dominanted.

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
In my household we beat robber's up. Even I have pulled a knife on a robber before. He got lucky that they only resorted to name-calling while pinning him down. I would have tied that negroe up for the police and paraded him in the backyard like a puppy ☠️☠️☠️

Be black and live in Louisiana brehs. Louisiana, A state that went for republicans by almost 60%. Btw, for all the coons in this thread, I hope you get judged by this same type of judge one day.

-same state that freed cops who shot refugees.
- same state that refused hurricane Katrina survivors pass through a bridge
-same state that enforces prisoners to work on plantations as cops ride on horses and watch them over.

Lousiana should be carpet bombed. Bunch of racist rednecks with no empathy.

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
-same state that freed cops who shot refugees.
- same state that refused hurricane Katrina survivors pass through a bridge
-same state that enforces prisoners to work on plantations as cops ride on horses and watch them over.

Lousiana should be carpet bombed. Bunch of racist rednecks with no empathy.
People can change though ?

I agree with that if it wasn’t a judge.

Because it begs a lot of questions about her work as a judge, her cases and whether she is really impartial.

Part of her job is to be impartial even in the face of insult or harm.

If she’s throwing racial epithets over a theft, she is not fit to be a judge.
Raises questions about her history as a prosecutor as well. A lot of rightfully convicted criminals should be elated right now.

AbdiFreedom

#Pierre4PM/End Mass Immigration to 🇨🇦 #DefundUN
Staff Member
Very disgusting and wrong for them to use the N word but why is there little condemnation towards the thief who terrorized them? He should be the focus here. People say all sorts of things when they're angry.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
She should do the right thing and resign, it’s never ok for judges to speak like that specially when the law is suppose to be blind.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Question Mark What GIF by MOODMAN
Bro, adhiga do you just defend anything and everything white? waan ognahay waxaad rabtiid, u tag oo dabadha kaso salaax, waad na ceebaynaysaa.

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
Bro, adhiga do you just defend anything and everything white? waan ognahay waxaad rabtiid, u tag oo dabadha kaso salaax, waad na ceebaynaysaa.
Lets use logic, you are using a negative term (cracker) to describe another race and every time you use this word its in a negative way and never a positive one. So how is that not racist ?

"You f***ing cracker"
"You f***ing N*****"

They're both racist

Lets use logic, you are using a negative term (cracker) to describe another race and every time you use this word its in a negative way and never a positive one. So how is that not racist ?

"You f***ing cracker"
"You f***ing N*****"

They're both racist
Cadaan racism is criticized more harshly because people hold them to a higher standard than blacks.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Well robbing peoples house is bigger offence than racist language, so there. I’m not gonna be offended on the behalf of a thief
are you joking or genuinely retarded? She isn’t some random lady calling robbers n*gg*rs. She’s a judge ffs. She’s literally deciding the fate of people’s lives as a job, would you want that type of person being a judge?

Imagine you had to go to court and she was your judge. Whether you were innocent or not it would be much harder for you considering whatever you’re accused of she’ll be biased to believe since she assumes you’re just a “n***** roach”.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
She is human and humans are not impartal. For example if she was raped in her early 20s. Wouldn’t having a rapist in her court effect her judgement. Yes they will look at her history based on this. But I doubt she is any different than the average 50 year old white judge
she is very different from the average 50 year old white judge because there’s imperial evidence that she holds prejudice against black people. Sure there might be hundreds of racist judges out there and she may not be any different in that sense, but we can’t prove that any of those judges have a high chance of being racist unlike her.

Also your first point is completely irrelevant and in fact goes against your case because if she was rape victim she would be seen as unfit to judge a rape case.

are you joking or genuinely retarded? She isn’t some random lady calling robbers n*gg*rs. She’s a judge ffs. She’s literally deciding the fate of people’s lives as a job, would you want that type of person being a judge?

Imagine you had to go to court and she was your judge. Whether you were innocent or not it would be much harder for you considering whatever you’re accused of she’ll be biased to believe since she assumes you’re just a “n***** roach”.
I don’t see your outrage. People say racist sh1t, specially when they feeler wrong. Kick her to the curb, makes no difference to me. But I ain’t naive enough to think this sh1t ain’t common. I also don’t believe saying racist words makes you racist. We all said them

Trending

Latest posts