Lots of volatility in the markets (March 2020)

Bohol

VIP
@Bohol @merka

Bitcoin dumped -25% right now. In the 5000s right now, but not sure how long that will last or it can dump much harder, who the f knows.. :lol:

Yh Binance informed in the morning on my phone that Bitcoin dropped below 6k I was like wtf it was over 7500 last night. Filling my bags now.

Apollo

VIP
Crypto is dumping hard, lmao BTC in the $3000s, was in the $9ks not too long ago.

I am baffled.

That massive red candle of death. :damn:

Bohol

VIP
Btw there is a big manipulation from the whales they can magically make it bounce as fast they made it drop since they control the market.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Staying out the crypto market. Really haven't got a clue what's going on atm.

Most the trade volumr seems to be leveraged to the max in the past couple of years.

Seems like this is the future business model for most exchanges from now on.

Apollo

VIP
Does anyone know why crypto is not going up as the stock market tanks?

It is a speculative asset class. It pretends to be a safe haven, but it is not. The best time for it to rise is when there is a general bull market in the S&P 500 and central banks are doing QE or something similar.

Apollo

VIP
@Apollo Bitocin fell to 5k again watch out this time don't miss it. :lol:

I am not risking buying falling knives. I am currently using a strategy based on the 3 day chart which gives long term buy or sell signals. Last time it gave a long term swing buy signal was in April 2019 and it told me to buy at 5K (if done wisely, one could have made an easy 2x). Now it tells me to stay out. I'd rather buy at 6K and catch a multi-year swing to 50K in the 2020s than buy at 4K and watch it fall to possibly 1.5K (or even go totally bust - that risk still exists).

Bohol

VIP
I am not risking buying falling knives. I am currently using a strategy based on the 3D chart which gives long term buy or sell signals. Last time it gave a long term swing buy signal was in April 2019 and it told me to buy at 5K (if done wisely, one could have made an easy 2x). Now it tells me to stay out. I'd rather buy at 6K and catch a multi-year swing to 50K in the 2020s than buy at 4K and watch it fall to possibly 1.5K (or even go totally bust - that risk still exists).

Yes but you are forgetting Bitcoin is unpredictable a lot of the times. No one could tell the 40% drop, likewise it can bounce back hard when you least expect it. Best way is to cost average to the bottom. I bought a lot of Binance coin at 7 dollar, when it goes down further I will buy more. Binance coin is the official coin of Binance so it is reliable always bounces hard up to 40.

Yes but you are forgetting Bitcoin is unpredictable a lot of the times. No one could tell the 40% drop, likewise it can bounce back hard when you least expect it. Best way is to cost average to the bottom.
Bitcoin pay your bills or is it just long term investment,and if so, why sell?

Apollo

VIP
Yes but you are forgetting Bitcoin is unpredictable a lot of the times. No one could tell the 40% drop, likewise it can bounce back hard when you least expect it. Best way is to cost average to the bottom. I bought a lot of Binance coin at 7 dollar, when it is gone down further I will buy more. Binance coin is the official coin of Binance so it is reliable always bounces hard up to 40.

When I buy crypto, I often go all-in (stocks are too boring), so that's why my strategies are rather conservative with it. :lol:

Trending

Latest posts