Lots of volatility in the markets (March 2020)

Apollo

VIP
Have a look at the markets, holy shit. :eek: Crude oil down -30% in a single day and lots of corona FUD.

Anyone trading this shit at the moment?

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
There was no way anyone could predict it would fall that much, it literally happened in seconds.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Things will go back to normal soon. Lucky those that can afford to buy low.

Sometimes i wonder if the elites really manufactured these events to satiate their own greed.

:gucciwhat::mjcry:

Saudis and Russians having an oil war, Japan economy shrinking nearly 8% and a pandemic.

2020 has been an awful year so far lol.

We'll see a massive recession the size of 2008.

Time to double up. Another crash is coming.
Warya am not a stock trader, but I have checked the chart since since I can read the support and resistance line. The question is did you put sell on crude oil $62 to $26 that was heck of a down trend :wowsweat:

Don't tell me you didn't :francis:

Warya am not a stock trader, but I have checked the chart since since I can read the support and resistance line. The question is did you put sell on crude oil $62 to $26 that was heck of a down trend :wowsweat:

Don't tell me you didn't :francis:
Of course I sold. That was 7 standard deviation drop you’d be stupid not to :noneck:

I bought puts again at the bounce tho :mjpls:

Apollo

VIP
Should i even bother buying bitcoin anyway?

Are any other cryptocoins worth it?

This shit keeps going up and down.

I think there will be another 5x to 10x bubble somewhere in the 2020s. Might not sound like a lot compared to the 100x / 1000x of the past, but it will still be much better than the SP500. I just don't know what the low will be.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I think there will be another 5x to 10x bubble somewhere in the 2020s. Might not sound like a lot compared to the 100x / 1000x of the past, but it will still be much better than the SP500. I just don't know what the low will be.
I will invest some into it, that i can afford.

Trending

Latest posts