Lots of volatility in the markets (March 2020)

Bohol

VIP
When I buy crypto, I often go all-in (stocks are too boring), so that's why my strategies are rather conservative with it. :lol:

Watch out for Tezos as well. Whenever Bitcoin drops it has the hardest drops 18% and when BTC bounces it also has the hardest bounces. Very interesting coin it has been doing that for years.

Books? what century are we in. It is all digital mainly in Youtube.
Would you say you are good or pro when it comes trading. And what's your win to loose ratio.
Let's face it, every trader lost Atleast tremendous amount of money :sass2:

Am not a stock trader but if any of yall who trade stocks, and hasn't trade put on crude oil aabihin wasse it touched the resistance line how could you not see it :damn:

Apollo

VIP
''Economy to Contract by Record 24% in Second Quarter - Goldman Sachs

The U.S. economy is set to contract by an unprecedented 24% in the second quarter as activity grinds to a halt even more severely than currently predicted, says Goldman Sachs. ''

Sick.. just sick.. :eek: :9uoofqd:

I think this may get worse than the 2009-2010 financial crisis.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
''Economy to Contract by Record 24% in Second Quarter - Goldman Sachs

The U.S. economy is set to contract by an unprecedented 24% in the second quarter as activity grinds to a halt even more severely than currently predicted, says Goldman Sachs. ''

Sick.. just sick.. :eek: :9uoofqd:

I think this may get worse than the 2009-2010 financial crisis.
But they believe it will pick up again starting summer so it's not bad.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
@Apollo
Search up economic forecast and look at all the red across the world

Last edited:

T1a

Oberbefehlshaber der Somalier Genetik Gruppe
I think the Dow Jones is going to drop hard. Down to 15K by month’s end?

I am not risking buying falling knives. I am currently using a strategy based on the 3 day chart which gives long term buy or sell signals. Last time it gave a long term swing buy signal was in April 2019 and it told me to buy at 5K (if done wisely, one could have made an easy 2x). Now it tells me to stay out. I'd rather buy at 6K and catch a multi-year swing to 50K in the 2020s than buy at 4K and watch it fall to possibly 1.5K (or even go totally bust - that risk still exists).
Good to know.