Looting in South Africa

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
looks 10 times worse than the looting that happened in 90s mogadishu.
Somalis-loot-un.jpg

Tbh those foreigners should leave and go back to their countries. Must be frustrating starving in your own country while foreigners have business. Honestly this would happen in most places and how human works
I disagree you don’t see this happening in other countries

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
_103466681_chart-conflict_deaths-6r0ig-nc.png
south african murder rates is so high it's comparable with a nation that in a 20 year long civil war with the continents most destructive terrorist group.
just put that into perspective.

Umm-al-Dhegdheeriyaa

Run and I’ll catch you and eat you alive
Tbh those foreigners should leave and go back to their countries. Must be frustrating starving in your own country while foreigners have business. Honestly this would happen in most places and how human works
Let’s be honest, if foreigners leave, they’ll still be jobless, homeless etc They should thank these foreigners for helping their economy

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Don't know why that Somali owner had to mention his tribe. Last thing on my mind about this situation would be, wonder what qabiil gets this L today?

The South African attitude toward immigration makes Donald Trump look moderate.

South Africans have been fed a stupid propaganda that tells them they are superior to other African nations because of how much wealthier their country are compared to the rest of the continent.

They are very xenophobic.
Are you so sure they make Trump look moderate? Look at the El Paso and Odessa-Midland shootings as well as militias trying to be ICE

SOMALIS NEED TO GET OUT OF THiS FAILED EXPERIMENT THEY CALL SOUTH AFRICA

they loot kill other africans but do nothing to the Indians in general and never step to the whites but that will change they will start fighting the whites the civil is coming to this country to much corruption poverty and other chaos so many whites have packed up and left for Europe and Australia especially somalis will do bettet back home or anywhere in East Africa South Africa is about to collapse

Why do you live in Europe and not in Somalia?

Im not being looted and risked being killed. If the place became violent I would bounce. Its clear these people has decided to kick other africans out of their country and government dont care. Go back to your country

middle men minorities are hated because ethic majorities do not understand the value they bring to the economy. Somalis are emerging as a middle men ethnic group in s. africa

VixR

Veritas
lol u misinterpret. They shouldn't do this to anyone. I just wanted to highlight that SA and Naijas are the same lol, it's just that SA is richer (from colonialism). It's annoying that they looted Somali businesses too ofc.
They’re not the same. You only view them as such.
This is what they do to Nigerians

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

South Africans are completely savage
WTF dude..

VixR

Veritas
We’ve been hearing about these activities since time. I guess it’s business as usual.

I texted a Nigerian I’ve gotten to know, and she says people are protesting in Nigeria, and demanding South African businesses in their country be expelled. Some Nigerian official was strangled in a well-known SA hotel sometime this month.

Meanwhile, according to the comments in this video:
The SAs claim Nigerians are bringing crime and drug dealing to SA, but that can’t be the full story either, bc what are Somalis doing? As far as I’m aware, they own small businesses?

Trending