Looting in South Africa

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
We’ve been hearing about these activities since time. I guess it’s business as usual.

I texted a Nigerian I’ve gotten to know, and she says people are protesting in Nigeria, and demanding South African businesses in their country be expelled. Some Nigerian official was strangled in a well-known SA hotel sometime this month.

Meanwhile, according to the comments in this video:
The SAs claim Nigerians are bringing crime and drug dealing to SA, but that can’t be the full story either, bc what are Somalis doing? As far as I’m aware, they own small businesses?

Yes they are business owners, their own politicians condemn them

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Whites are living like kings there while secretly supporting ANC and even the far right EFF.

They get access to the best land for vineyards and control most the infrastructure.

All the have to do is pay a couple dollars for 24/7 security.

The worse the situation is in South Africa the more they make through lower wages and corruption.

South African blacks might be homicidal idiots but it's the rulling faction that partly caused it.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Why can’t they control their masses?

I’ve seen White SAs become vocal online as well.

Its not really a priority because they are black people being effected, not Whites or even Asians.

They are basically living in the Jim Crow era in 2019;

AKC8etN.png

VixR

Veritas
Its not really a priority because they are black people being effected, not Whites or even Asians.

They are basically living in the Jim Crow era in 2019;

AKC8etN.png
Seeing as how they’re carrying on, you almost can’t blame them for insulating themselves.

Why aren’t they destroying White businesses?

The Nigerian I know says Afrocentric stuff such as, “The White man is laughing at us. We hate ourselves, that’s why we kill each other all the time”.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Seeing as how they’re carrying on, you almost can’t blame them for insulating themselves.

Why aren’t they destroying White businesses?

The Nigerian I know says Afrocentric stuff such as, “The White man is laughing at us. We hate ourselves, that’s why we kill each other all the time”.

Self hatered, they see their fellow African doing well and decide to kill and loot them while the government turns the other way because its black on black violence.

Trending