Looooooool. I cackled.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Some Mali girls are xurul cayn but we've also got plenty of xuux's. I've noticed it's the xuux ones who try really hard on social media. I mean i get it you got nice hair but you're still xuux.:camby:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Some Mali girls are xurul cayn but we've also got plenty of xuux's. I've noticed it's the xuux ones who try really hard on social media. I mean i get it you got nice hair but you're still xuux.:camby:

Take one for the team. I'm sure the gym and orthodontic work is all they need. :nvjpqts:

My TL is flooded with beautiful women. Menace would probably say this is the reason why God allowed us to marry four wives.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Take one for the team. I'm sure the gym and orthodontic work is all they need. :nvjpqts:
Agah you telling me to bag a xuux Xalimo?:urgh: You know two xuux's can't form a bad ass team right? :mjlaugh:I'm looking to bring good looking kids into the family. :mjcry:

The trend started with xaax habesha and somali chicks posting. 90% of the tweets are of somali girls.:cryinglaughsmiley:
Even tho They said it was for the whole east africa.
Then bunch of ugly ass fat Xalimos like Riya tried to pollute the hashtag with horrorness ever since i stopped looking at the hashtag.

Its a hashtag created specifically for Insecure attention seeking Xalimos.

Then bunch of people started trending somali girls are beautiful and shitt.

:lebronwait:

Then some Madow chicks got pissed and jelouse so they started claiming somalis are mixed with arab and ethiopians are mixed with italians.
That they shouldnt be proud about being mixed and all that nonsense.

Her proof was a video on 1935 italian invasion of ethiopia:mjlol:

She got so butthurt because some somali girls became insecure attention seekers and got many on twitter trending Somali/Ethiopians are beautiful.

:dead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending