Looooooool. I cackled.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Q

Queen Carawelo

Who saw the trend on Twitter #EastonFleek. So I was eating my puff corn, minding my own business, sipping my shaah with cinnamon and extra cardamom. Agreeing with the East Africans, saying mashallah we are so beautiful, yes. Yes. Saw cute guys with brown eyes, said Mashallah then bam the hausofriya popped up, I nearly choked on my tea, I screamed. Why does she think she's cute? She called herself Somali mermaid. Bish where? Where? Last time I checked Ariel wasn't ursula's twin with gap tooth. Who lied to her?

Q

Queen Carawelo

Off topic mj girl where in mjland are your folks from is it bari:patrice:
Nigga

You're trying to track me down? We are too deep in MN come at me cuz.

All over Bari mainly Qardho, Bosaso and Alula.

Q

Queen Carawelo

this year we had no summer, it is usually cold although it is meant to be mid summer

Ahhhhh wish I lived there. Our Summer was accompanied by humid. I despise humidity. I prefer it to be windy and sunny.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Hey, Idman

Checked out the hashtag. Apparently it's not only meant to showcase conventional beauty alone. When we think of East African we think of Horners naturally. They wanted to expand this to include East Africans from Ugandan, Kenyan, South Sudan, Tanzania, Rwanda and Burundi. Essentially those that aren't Habeshi or Somali. However, looks to me that its nearly all Horners anyway.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Wth is EtSO? :draketf: Mix Somali/Ethiopian:hova:Who would wanna brag about being mix with Ethiopian?:kanyehmm:These twitter dhocilos man.:snoop:

Hey, Idman

Checked out the hashtag. Apparently it's not only meant to showcase conventional beauty alone. When we think of East African we think of Horners naturally. They wanted to expand this to include East Africans from Ugandan, Kenyan, South Sudan, Tanzania, Rwanda and Burundi. Essentially those that aren't Habeshi or Somali. However, looks to me that its nearly all Horners anyway.

:hova: eww

shes actually an aspiring model, she got pretty upset a few times that her modeling gigs didn't pay any money, but only offered her exposure.

Q

Queen Carawelo

Hey, Idman

Really? All I saw was Somalis and Ethiopians posting selfies with the hashtag #Eastonfleek.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Really? All I saw was Somalis and Ethiopians posting selfies with the hashtag #Eastonfleek.

Lol. That's what I initially thought until I say this message. It's kind of counter-productive, though. Since we only see Somalis and Ethiopians. Let me try to embed that message. It's from an SJW Ethiopian girl from MN, apparently.

COlqjkkWgAAw_PY.jpg

Liibaan

And seek help in patience and prayers
Non Horner East Africans can be beautiful. I have seen some fine Tanzanian females.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Non Horner East Africans can be beautiful. I have seen some fine Tanzanian females.

We're not saying they can't be beautiful. It's just the majority of attention is focused on the horn. Perhaps, they have a larger per capita of better looking people. I don't know. :mybusiness:

Q

Queen Carawelo

We're not saying they can't be beautiful. It's just the majority of attention is focused on the horn. Perhaps, they have a larger per capita of better looking people. I don't know. :mybusiness:
Maybe :diddyswag:

That's why Non Africans will ask you if you're Somali or Ethiopian after they ask you if you're East African?

Liibaan

And seek help in patience and prayers

I think there is no doubt that Somalis and Ethiopians are better looking per capita than any other sub saharan group.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending