LOOOOOL Yasmin Lah's dad, cab driver, holds on 2 a rider that tries to flee before paying

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Give the man his money. You think he woke up in the morning to give free rides.

The stupid guy filming is annoying. If he wasn't going to help why egg the situation?

The lady who offered to pay did a beautiful thing. There's still hope in humanity.

Give the man his money. You think he woke up in the morning to give rides.

The stupid guy filming is annoying. If he wasn't going to help why egg the situation?

The lady who offered to pay did a beautiful thing. There's still hope in humanity.

Hey reiko didn't see u for a while.

Sup

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
She also said she got a tumor and Somali guy said "you can have 100 tumors...idc " :deadrose::deadmanny::dead1:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
stupid ass lowlife saying let her go. this is his actual job, why shouldn't he get paid :mahubowtf:

The man picked her up from Midway airport Chicago to downtown Chicago. That's far as fcuk! Dude even lost th place in the queue at the airport. You don't just drive back to the airport and pick up people. They got lines (taxis I'm talking abt).

mrlog

VIP
The man picked her up from Midway airport Chicago to downtown Chicago. That's far as fcuk! Dude even lost th place in the queue at the airport. You don't just drive back to the airport and pick up people. They got lines (taxis I'm talking abt).

Sxb don't mind this Sambac @Waxwaalan, he thinks everybody claims food stamps like him and his ayeeyo

:what1: whats ur point? i said she should have paid him? for someone who lived in america your english comprehension is wackkkk

do you agree with me or not? im confused by the loser below you said

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
:what1: whats ur point? i said she should have paid him? for someone who lived in america your english comprehension is wackkkk

do you agree with me or not? im confused by the loser below you said

I actually agreed with you and I further elaborated but you prefer insulting me :meleshame:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts