LOOOL racist american laughing at delusional somalis on this forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
@AbdiJohnson you've accused me and Shamis and McLovin of not being atheists numerous times when we are in fact Atheists. Why are you trying alienate your fellow Atheists, Shia boy?

Lmao this coming from the biggest flip flopper here. You seem lost sxb. Try doing a better job moderating

Last edited:
I have great respect and love for atheists; I have the wounds to prove it.

@VicePrez and @Shamis spent more time mocking Shias and Jews and Christians but were bootyclapping for Sunnis and said nothing when atheists were attacked. I was the sole defender of atheists on the Somali forums. I was the only true atheist at that time.

I've been saying this since the beginning!!!

Everything we say here is being pulled by Google's search engine and seen by everyone.
Right? At least remove the word Somali from the name so the whole race doesnt have to be associated with the fuckery of a few here. Smh

Bielsa

VIP
I have great respect and love for atheists; I have the wounds to prove it.

@VicePrez and @Shamis spent more time mocking Shias and Jews and Christians but were bootyclapping for Sunnis and said nothing when atheists were attacked. I was the sole defender of atheists on the Somali forums. I was the only true atheist at that time.

The only Atheists I don't defend are white Atheists. And I would never defend Arab Christians and White Christians either. They are scum. I'm indifferent towards Jews.

I'm a wadani.

The Somalis have bigger things to worry about than some white boy stumbling on our website.

Like your high unemployment rate, your high crime rate in the West, your many clan states, your Ethiopian and Kenyan bootyclapping and fighting over water wells. Your high rate of illiterates and 1/3 of Somalis who are mentally ill and have no access to mental health services other than being locked in a room with a hyena.

Misplaced priorities of the Somalis

Hol up I just caught that :what:
giphy.gif

Honestly I am the one that shows the positive side of Somalis. You guys want me to be the face of Somalis online infront of others because I am the rational one.
Im gonna raise my kids in the Far East if this is what they'll turn into one day

Bielsa

VIP
The Somalis have bigger things to worry about than some white boy stumbling on our website.

Like your high unemployment rate, your high crime rate in the West, your many clan states, your Ethiopian and Kenyan bootyclapping and fighting over water wells. Your high rate of illiterates and 1/3 of Somalis who are mentally ill and have no access to mental health services other than being locked in a room with a hyena.

Misplaced priorities of the Somalis

You mean "our".

On a separate note, do you hate Somali culture, waryaa?

Status
Not open for further replies.