LOOOL racist american laughing at delusional somalis on this forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Waranle

Top Mali in the 6ix
I hope the gaalos read the part of the thread when you dumbasses mocked Sland for taking in arab Refugees.Faqash forever embarrassing themselves

Baraf

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Her twitter is irrelevant anyways on a side note: I told'em folks off for their hypocrisy, how you like them apples

Somalia is for Somalis because unlike Europe we haven't tried to conquer the world and slave people you fucking Europeans. We aren't taking anymore people. We may have little migrants of Eritreans,Djiboutians and Ethiopians ever in Somalia but nobody else.

The entire foreign population of Somalia should be in the future 10%-15% percent.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
White people are funny. Stormfront is the biggest hate site on the web and Ann is trying to laugh at us. We laugh at you Stormfront hillbillies daily.

K

Kirei

I really hope there aren't any gaalo islaano and odeyaal members on this site :browtf:

It's not hypocrisy at all each sovereign state has their own seperate policies.
We dont dictate other countries policies or desicions and equally they dont dictate ours.

Soo that dusty old giezer Ann can piss off because Somalia which means "The Land of the Somalis" is for Somalis.

Plus "Dalka Soomaal" is too harsh for any common foreign immigrant to reside in, they are not built and designed for it like us.

Last edited:
She's laughing at America for allowing immigrants. She's not laughing at Somalia

Welcome to our Western values website Ann.

Honestly if you people were sane individuals there's no reason to worry. Its the internet. I'm sure dozens of non Somalis have stumbled upon it since the New Year.

If you don't want Somalis to be a laughing stock, then don't say retarded shit online.

Honestly I am the one that shows the positive side of Somalis. You guys want me to be the face of Somalis online infront of others because I am the rational one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending