LOOL MINNESSOTA IS A SHITHOLE WTF ARE THESE NIGGAS DOING ?

It was probably a Somali who tagged him and sent him the video.

Just like they tagged all the right wing racists with those girls beating up that hooyo and Ilhan Omar being boed.

Mac sonkor Somalis...here is the attention that many of your craved.
Can you link the video of the girls beating up hooyos?

Sometimes I think there’s just a genetic component for Somalis being like this, call me a coon all you want but you guys are quick to point out the faults of Afro Americans (valid or not) and choose to shy away at the faults of Somalis rooted in the culture, I just don’t think we’re all that much different from them……

Sometimes I think there’s just a genetic component for Somalis being like this, call me a coon all you want but you guys are quick to point out the faults of Afro Americans (valid or not) and choose to shy away at the faults of Somalis rooted in the culture, I just don’t think we’re all that much different from them……
Even if they were actually Somalis in this video they’re just Teenagers. Teenagers engage in reckless behaviour all the time. Yeah this isn’t safe but why are we calling them animals ?

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
Even if they were actually Somalis in this video they’re just Teenagers. Teenagers engage in reckless behaviour all the time. Yeah this isn’t safe but why are we calling them animals ?
This is straight degeneracy bro there’s no way to defend these acts, they can go to the park and do it but not on the streets

Hopefully this scares the ch*nk
ngo.png

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
North American cities have become zoos, especially after Chinese Virus-19 was released onto the world. In no time, Canada will become third world and join the lists of terrible countries to live in. The amount of people who have gone crazy and are on heavy drugs is insane. No doubt whoever those shooting fireworks at people in Minneapolis were are on heavy drugs.

I was in Hamilton a few months ago, my first time in the city, and I could not believe what a shithole the downtown core was thanks to the people on dangerous drugs. I was in fear for my life. "Progressive" leftists are obviously in control of city council and the police board (the most communist city in the country), which is making the situation even worse.

If the leftists keep their sick beliefs and ideology and hug a crack head thug mentality from neighbourhoods far away from the heavy drug use areas, then there's no issue.

Anybody want to bet on the ethnicity if these criminals? Soon we're going to hear someone saying "free my homie (insert name here)... he din do nuffin"
Somalis only care about Qabil but don’t realize at least 25% of our population regardless of qabil have zero morals and live to stir shit up. They in turn have 10-16 kids who wreck havoc and that is why we have such a bad rep.

Just like they tagged all the right wing racists with those girls beating up that hooyo and Ilhan Omar being boed.

There’s something really sick in the mind of a good proportion of Somalis. They genuinely love chaos and madness. Seeing division and wrecking havoc is a thrill they get.

Somalis only care about Qabil but don’t realize at least 25% of our population regardless of qabil have zero morals and live to stir shit up. They in turn have 10-16 kids who wreck havoc and that is why we have such a bad rep.

There’s something really sick in the mind of a good proportion of Somalis. They genuinely love chaos and madness. Seeing division and wrecking havoc is a thrill they get.
Zero morals kulaha where’s your stats “farahslayer”

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
Where are the twitter somali warriors when you need them. They never have smoke for far-right cadaan supremacists.

Zero morals kulaha where’s your stats “farahslayer”

Do we need stats? If you kill someone for BS reasons you do not have any morals. If you support tribal killings, you don’t have any morals.

Now how many Somalis would you say fall into those groups?

why are you surprised that the kids of these people are a danger go civilized society. We never nipped shut in the bud and now we all have to associate with the degenerates.

Do we need stats? If you kill someone for BS reasons you do not have any morals. If you support tribal killings, you don’t have any morals.

Now how many Somalis would you say fall into those groups?

why are you surprised that the kids of these people are a danger go civilized society. We never nipped shut in the bud and now we all have to associate with the degenerates.
1. As @Qeelbax stated the insane fireworks sprays weren’t Somalis and this Twitter account is from a far right propagandist

2. Even if it’s a bunch of kids playing with fireworks you do know that’s normal kid shit right? Teenagers are reckless you think Somali teens are at the masjid reading Quran 24/7. I guess doing kid stuff is seen as zero morals in your eyes

3. Lmao how did you jump from this to qabil? Qabilism arose after the government

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP

It was bro, click the tweet that Andy posted you will see the name "Ibrahim" beside the time, he linked the video from this somali guy and posted it.

Trending