LOOL MINNESSOTA IS A SHITHOLE WTF ARE THESE NIGGAS DOING ?

Someone tell that gay ching chung, to go do one. He's being racist.....but will cry like the b1tch he is, when called a f4ggot or bring up the virus with unknown origins.
That F word is doing what every Asian does here be anti black to get points from white people they think by doing that they will be seen as white or close I work with six Asian women on my unit all of them are married to white men.

What the f*ck? They aren’t Somali? Why are people lying on our name? This fag is putting a target on Somalis back
im telling you hes a right wing troll. He has a long history of being islamaphobic. Hes even worked with far right terriost groups and would edit fights between them and antifa to make antifa look like the bad guy.

here a video of him chilling with right wing groups before they attacked protestors. he then films it and edits to make right wing groups look like the victims

lmao dameer ass nigga. Why should we normalize right wing trolls with 1mil MAGA followings tweet about Somalis like this? You know this type of shit leads to mass shootings you donut.

When did I say this??? If you don't like being clowned on don't pull that same shit on other ethnicities, simple as

When did I say this??? If you don't like being clowned on don't pull that same shit on other ethnicities, simple as
Do you think the prejudice and racist rhetoric Somalis spew out has the same magnitude when other groups like Cadaan do the same ?

The reality is they do it when we first came here and they'll do it until something bad happens but for you its "MUH EQUALITY"

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
What the f*ck? They aren’t Somali? Why are people lying on our name? This fag is putting a target on Somalis back
Well, u see the sheep on this forum going alone with it so can't blame others who aren't even us for taking the bait.

World

VIP
I understand this is wrong but the comments are racist as hell. We’re getting attacked by every ethnicity
They’re practicing Somali culture.

“The neologism technical describing such a vehicle is believed to have originated in Somalia during the Somali Civil War in the early 1990s.”

ED31B35C-7B72-494C-91AE-11CFEB6E6BFC.jpeg

im telling you hes a right wing troll. He has a long history of being islamaphobic. Hes even worked with far right terriost groups and would edit fights between them and antifa to make antifa look like the bad guy.

here a video of him chilling with right wing groups before they attacked protestors. he then films it and edits to make right wing groups look like the victims
Wow he is truly scum! We have all these verified Somalis on twitter but yet we let right wing twitter accounts post fake shit about us. This has happened before when they blamed a Somali women for killing this 7 year old girl and it turned out to be an Albanian women.

Wow he is truly scum! We have all these verified Somalis on twitter but yet we let right wing twitter accounts post fake shit about us. This has happened before when they blamed a Somali women for killing this 7 year old girl and it turned out to be an Albanian women.
theres more to it

this is how he turned into a supervillian. He use to make reddit posts about wishing he was white and how ugly and fat he was