LOOL! In Ohio an African dude’s car got carjacked, he comes out running and Jacks a Xaliimo’s car

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Wait....do people leave their car keys when leaving the car in gas station in the states? Also i knew straight away it was blk people involved
I leave my keys inside only when I’m paying from the outside lol but I forget to lock my car all the time. I once had an old Somali dude get into my car thinking it was his, honest mistake but it freaked me out.

I leave my keys inside only when I’m paying from the outside lol but I forget to lock my car all the time. I once had an old Somali dude get into my car thinking it was his, honest mistake but it freaked me out.
So you actually leave your car even for seconds with key in there. Its not even possible for me. My hand is automatically trained soon as car is switched off keys come out in one motion. Never seen anyone do that

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
WTF? This is the cycle of life as Darwin said. The small one gets eaten by the bigger one.
I'm amazed to see this in real life. Thanks for sharing this @R.Kelly

Reer USA Somalis dress very qaxooti despite being there for decades. No one in UK dresses like that outside.
This is like a 1/2 mile away from Capital Park big xeerow Marexaan complex. All suufis they dont represent the somalis. Its like a dry run

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

:mjlol: It was me :chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
A TWIST TO THE STORY!

The baati wearing Xaliimo had her mother in the car. Eedo said that she thought she was gonna die. Due kept telling her “I’m chasing my car” but she didn’t understand

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
:mjlol: It was me :chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:
if you were to get in my car, best believe I would pepper spray your ass

upload_2019-3-11_14-37-24.gif

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Wait....do people leave their car keys when leaving the car in gas station in the states? Also i knew straight away it was blk people involved

America makes people dumb. I had a cousin leave his car in gas station parked next to oil pump, and ran to the restroom for diarrhea. Black teenagers were like is this really happening? They drove off

America makes people dumb. I had a cousin leave his car in gas station parked next to oil pump, and ran to the restroom for diarrhea. Black teenagers were like is this really happening? They drove off

As soon as I read blk teenagers I knew their next step. Reminds me of when police in the state set up a truck with shoes in and left it open and they start to steal. They cried foul for being setup....like stealing is natural for us. How can you expect anything else

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
As soon as I read blk teenagers I knew their next step. Reminds me of when police in the state set up a truck with shoes in and left it open and they start to steal. They cried foul for being setup....like stealing is natural for us. How can you expect anything else

How old r u hon? 17?

SomaliSteel

No dictator can imprison a population forever.
People really dont take their keys with them? I lock my car door when i fill up as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts