LOOL! In Ohio an African dude’s car got carjacked, he comes out running and Jacks a Xaliimo’s car

Status
Not open for further replies.

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
What if there was a child in the back seat :kanyehmm:

That actually happened once here in Columbus. A Somali mother once left her car on with her kid in the back for a couple of a minutes and some guy ended up hijacking it. She was declared missing and everything. Alhamdulillah, they ended up finding her.

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
I think we're just very chill about everything here in Ohio; I know my mother always leaves her keys in her car engine when she's heating it up. A lot of people do it, so these instances where the car gets hijacked aren't super common.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I think we're just very chill about everything here in Ohio; I know my mother always leaves her keys in her car engine when she's heating it up. A lot of people do it, so these instances where the car gets hijacked aren't super common.

You live in Columbus :gladbron::gladbron::gladbron: Jesus of Nazareth

Which side ? north ? Or West ?

What’s your favorite restaurant(Somali ) African paradise?

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
You live in Columbus :gladbron::gladbron::gladbron:

Which side ? north ? Or West ?

What’s your favorite restaurant(Somali ) African paradise?

North, lol. That's where most Somalis are concentrated; I actually live not quite far from Agler Rd. Also, yes, I looove African Paradise. My mother despises it though and says they poision their food so I'm not allowed to go there :meleshame:We go to Hooyo's Kitchen instead.

Bohol

VIP
The baati part is true, but I don’t know what fanax means.

Fanax means gap tooth.

img_1761-jpg.11224

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
North, lol. That's where most Somalis are concentrated; I actually live not quite far from Agler Rd. Also, yes, I looove African Paradise. My mother despises it though and says they poision their food so I'm not allowed to go there :meleshame:We go to Hooyo's Kitchen instead.

Are you attracted to the bearded guy at Hooyo’s Kitchen, yes you are :bell::gucciwhat:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts