Londoners soo gala

Status
Not open for further replies.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Who went carnival today and how was it? Planning to go tomorrow, more than a million people expected in and around Noting Hill tomorrow. Its gonna be a mess still with niggaz beefing and shit.

The time of the year has come when Suleekha, Hodan and big batty Hamda throw their hijaabs away and change it for a tight dress.. :ahh::diddyass:

No Xaliimo will be safe tomorrow.

@felloff @Geeljire sanbuur you lot going??

Saturday and Sunday are for kids/families, Monday is for adults. I'm not going though, the male/female ratio is 7/3. Too many wastemen will go cause its free.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Its 12 o'clock and Mali mandem are already violating and tryna plan a confrontation on Snapchat. Hayes, Southall and Acton are all beefing. So are the Woodgreen Mob and Tottenham Boys. :mjcry:

I would have sat this one out but my Iranian ting wont stop ringing my line dhilada gus ayaay dooneysa maanta. So am just gonna try to stay outa trouble if a nigga tries bottle the

Its 12 o'clock and Mali mandem are already violating and tryna plan a confrontation on Snapchat. Hayes, Southall and Acton are all beefing. So are the Woodgreen Mob and Tottenham Boys. :mjcry:

I would have sat this one out but my Iranian ting wont stop ringing my line dhilada gus ayaay dooneysa maanta. So am just gonna try to stay outa trouble if a nigga tries bottle the ******
Who are beefing? Don't say its Somalis vs Somalis

Thats messed up
:bell:
The funniest thing is they dont own anything in these post codes. Just recently this guy i know went to manchester to a party. He got jumped by somalis cause he is not from their city. Just came up to him where you from. He mebtioned his city and straight away bottle to the head and fist everywhere

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
The funniest thing is they dont own anything in these post codes. Just recently this guy i know went to manchester to a party. He got jumped by somalis cause he is not from their city. Just came up to him where you from. He mebtioned his city and straight away bottle to the head and fist everywhere

The exact same thing happened to me and my friends in Brum during eid. Mandem were roling with bottles, bats and shanks my little cousin got dipped alhamdulilah wallahi everything was alrite with him tho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending