London xaliimo didn't know she was somali

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
until bengali in-laws told her to f off.

""Initially I was rejected because I was Somali, and upon acceptance I was frequently complimented on how “Bengali” I looked when my hair was covered" :snoop:

"Nonetheless, I didn’t live in a utopian “we don’t see colour” world where everyone around me was treated equally without prejudice. I certainly wasn’t blind to the discrimination I received growing up" yaab.PNG

Women by nature are not nationalists and you have certain countries letting women lead them. Look at germany for example. And they ask us why women shouldn't be allowed to rule. It's simply because no matter how hard they try they could never be as nationalistic as men. Men are the biological markers of the nation and it's inhabitants, the women just marry out.

:snoop:

upload_2019-3-24_23-31-20.jpeg
merkel-616756.jpg

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
This whole article sounds like it had been written by @A_A after she had watched a couple of Bollywood movies.

@A_A will be claiming Indians not Bengalis though. :browtf:

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
"The stereotype was that Somalis didn’t do well in school so therefore we had to be unlike them and do better."

I can relate really well with this, lol. I asked my father once if I could start doing swimming competitively and he told me that there was no way I was going to start focusing on sports because I had a 4.0 and Somalis apparently rarely achieved that.

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
"The avid reader stowed away in the corners of libraries lost in Jacqueline Wilson and Meg Cabot’s books; the tomboy determined to beat the boys at every sport; the gamer girl; the withdrawn anime obsessed teenager; the K-drama watching hopeless romantic etc."

Every xalimo in a nutshell :drakelaugh:

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
Just finished reading that shit--my head hurts. This is what happens when you don't raise your kids in a community with at least a <30% Somali population. Thank you, hooyo, for raising me in a Somali environment and not letting me become confused with my Somali identity like this woman :rejoice:

Xalimos sink lower and lower. 2019 is so far worse than 2018 for them. I can't wait to see how they break the record this year.

I still remember that reddit loser that was crying about her family disowning her and tyrone fucking other girls in front of her. Xalimos love to be treated like shit i guess. Even in this story she had to be told to f*ck off by his parents before she realised that she was just another beg.

:mjlol::pachah1::chrisfreshhah:

You're doing exactly what she wants and sharing her platform to thousands who will in turn click on her links with ads and then she will profit one way or another. Why do you think only the idiot Somali gabdho who produce dumb blogs like this get the most attention, and the plethora of other positive ones don't? The best way to combat this clear act of idiocy is just to ignore, cause when her shit fails to gain traction she'll realise her identity politics will not be enough to sustain her social presence.

Status
Not open for further replies.